Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

gonna miss HC n sriti's on screen chemistry (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

Don't be sad, Sara. How much attention was their chemistry getting from the writers on the show anyway? None. If they ever come together again on screen, I hope it won't be under the power of the creative head of this show. They both deserve better.

I knowCry but raghav will die and RaghaVI will be broken. Cry At least we deserve a happy endingCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gonna miss HC n sriti's on screen chemistry (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
The creatives don't care for what we deserve. They care for V LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictSaraa.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

The creatives don't care for what we deserve. They care for V LOL

I know they dont care about usCry its gonna be second time happening with me. first bidaai and now dsdsb. Its 1,000 times worst feeling than before. they are just 6 months old and now such a pathetic end!

I hope HarshSri comes back in a new show together. More than any couple, they deserve to come back.Cry

fabyamaas

Groupbie

fabyamaas

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
ah man i want more RAGHAVI!!!!!! i hope its not too much of a long wait until HC comes back on the screen. Irony the best show i see, with HC playing the best role ever..his character gets butchered.

with news of V memory and sia Losing her most powerful ally, this show is making me cringe and sick, im defnitiely not gonna watch it. i only put up with it so long only for HC, along with their chemistry.

now theres nothing left. why cudnt they just end it now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictSaraa.

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fabyamaas

ah man i want more RAGHAVI!!!!!! i hope its not too much of a long wait until HC comes back on the screen. Irony the best show i see, with HC playing the best role ever..his character gets butchered.

with news of V memory and sia Losing her most powerful ally, this show is making me cringe and sick, im defnitiely not gonna watch it. i only put up with it so long only for HC, along with their chemistry.

now theres nothing left. why cudnt they just end it now?

I hope we see HarshSri again. they deserve itCry

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
its really sad...they had awesome chemistry...i will miss themCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
its sad...their chemistry was never explored to the fullest!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saraa.

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
their chemistry was always used 2 bait on dere fans nd fooling us..
i will miss dem..Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.