gonna miss HC n sriti's on screen chemistry

Posted: 11 years ago
i am so so so gonna miss their on screen chemistry .. they look so fab together.. even the simplest moment becomes so beautiful.. so romantic.. so pure.. just because of their chemistry.. i only started to follow the show cause of their chemistry.. i love raghav n sia.. they r one of the most fab amazing outstanding couple in the Indian Television. i wish HC n sriti will work together.. in another romantic serial.. kudos u guys.. 
Yes too bad CVs never bothered exploring their chemistry to fullest

Will miss Raghav and RaghavI and with HC's exit there is nothing to look forward to in show as there will be no Raghav and no RaghavI
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yes too bad CVs never bothered exploring their chemistry to fullest

Will miss Raghav and RaghavI and with HC's exit there is nothing to look forward to in show as there will be no Raghav and no RaghavI

totally agree wid u.. there cld have been many more scenes.. bt CVs didn care.. with Raghav gone.. theres no point in dis show at all...
Too bad CVs never paid attention to not only them but story line was messed up also.

I started watching this show only for HC and loved their chemnistry too but CVs were so busy throwing crap never developed proper track for them at all
They would have made history.. only if the so-called CVs of this show would have given them the required space and time!

There was so much story to be told... so much to be explored... but CVs messed up everything!
it just makes me remind dat hw we all had luved d pairing nd had waited long 2 get a good track 4 dem, which we never got, even aftr dere marriage,, their story was never focussed on, just makes me feel hollow..
will def miss RAGHAV nd SIA 2geder..
gonna miss my RaghavI :( n their crackling chemistry which was never explored!!! Cvs 😡 Edited by silky_harshad - 11 years ago
They had a unique sort of chemistry. Very beautiful. Yeah, it'd be great if they did another show together -- preferably one where they were the main leads and the story revolved around their characters.
Definitely miss them. Hope he will come back soon with much better show. Cvs never developed their story.   He deserve much better than this crap
Will surely miss their chemistry together. They were incredible. <3

Kash... *Sigh*