Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sanyogita_a

sanyogita_a

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i am so so so gonna miss their on screen chemistry .. they look so fab together.. even the simplest moment becomes so beautiful.. so romantic.. so pure.. just because of their chemistry.. i only started to follow the show cause of their chemistry.. i love raghav n sia.. they r one of the most fab amazing outstanding couple in the Indian Television. i wish HC n sriti will work together.. in another romantic serial.. kudos u guys.. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07dsdsb.addictfabyamaasfashemay63123456metweetie19komal jagdeshChand_Niapril10Elysiaflutterby..Apz..EphemeraSiddhi_romiosugar1Saraa.Soaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gonna miss HC n sriti's on screen chemistry" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Yes too bad CVs never bothered exploring their chemistry to fullest

Will miss Raghav and RaghavI and with HC's exit there is nothing to look forward to in show as there will be no Raghav and no RaghavI

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07Ephemeraharshu.sundas

sanyogita_a

sanyogita_a

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yes too bad CVs never bothered exploring their chemistry to fullest

Will miss Raghav and RaghavI and with HC's exit there is nothing to look forward to in show as there will be no Raghav and no RaghavI

totally agree wid u.. there cld have been many more scenes.. bt CVs didn care.. with Raghav gone.. theres no point in dis show at all...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07Ephemera

shivu01

Goldie

shivu01

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Too bad CVs never paid attention to not only them but story line was messed up also.

I started watching this show only for HC and loved their chemnistry too but CVs were so busy throwing crap never developed proper track for them at all

sehreen07Ephemera

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
They would have made history.. only if the so-called CVs of this show would have given them the required space and time!

There was so much story to be told... so much to be explored... but CVs messed up everything!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dsdsb.addictsehreen07green_teaEphemera

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
it just makes me remind dat hw we all had luved d pairing nd had waited long 2 get a good track 4 dem, which we never got, even aftr dere marriage,, their story was never focussed on, just makes me feel hollow..
will def miss RAGHAV nd SIA 2geder..

sehreen07Ephemera

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
gonna miss my RaghavI :( n their crackling chemistry which was never explored!!! Cvs Angry

Edited by silky_harshad - 25 October 2012 at 12:14pm

sehreen07Ephemera

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
They had a unique sort of chemistry. Very beautiful. Yeah, it'd be great if they did another show together -- preferably one where they were the main leads and the story revolved around their characters.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07dsdsb.addictgreen_teaEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.