Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

1st November 2004 (Page 3)

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Naah,

See the scene carefully, in the end before keeping the phone he says that aap phone rakhiye aur main waha pahuchta hoon, something like that.

I mean he sounds determined enough to go to billu. Even after billu said no.

In any case todays episode looked more like 'Ekkta's' serial's one, i mean to many subpolts to create confusion betweek jassi and purab for a breakoff!!

I was thinking that the serial will be named to "Kyonki Jassi Jaisi Koi nahi".

Check DJ productions account books, hope they are not getting payed or paying Balaji Tv production for any kind of help!!

Jammy.

Jammy, the dialogue I mentioned was after Purab's dailogue.

As for checking the account books, it might explain some of the things happening lately in JJKN or should I say KJJKN.. Wink

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with u folks......no logic.....

I think in their hurry to speed things up, T&D are experiencing amnesia and deja vu at the same time....they've forgotton the story before too....Wink

Jammy LOLLOLLOL....
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

thanks deadly...

even I thought purab was on the way to visit walia's house...

even if not as jassi said...guys will be roaming in the nights...so may be purab was trying to enjoy his bachelor days...LOL...but where did he know that it would turn in to a sad story...Confused

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the excellent updates deadly. From now on they will be all that I follow because I think I have had it with this nonsense of the Jassi character pursuing her love interest. It was okay in Betty La Fea because the Michael character was not as developed as Purab's and the Armando character was not quite as malicious and underhanded as Armaan's.

Tony and Dia Singh should have stuck to the original script or make this show follow a different course. They are needlessly extending the serial by making the Purab character more desperate for Jassi than she is for Armaan. That's an Exta Kapoor trademark that is best left unduplicated

Ofcourse the ending is up in the air but at this point my only remaining interest in the show is how Jassi looks like after the makeover. The rest is just torturous

Al

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Jammy, the dialogue I mentioned was after Purab's dailogue.

As for checking the account books, it might explain some of the things happening lately in JJKN or should I say KJJKN.. Wink

Maybe, actually today i was forcefully given a dose of Kkussum and since then I am completely disillusioned!!!

I had relatives visiting at home for dinner, and i had to sit with them, I dont know what they see in Kkussum, I feel they like to see Abhay!!!LOL all the time one of my aunty was asking, where is abhay (abhay is shown in the end today)

today's jassi's episode was very very stupid belive me. why do they need to create so many mis-understanding at once!!! They could have taken it slowly they still have 4 months!!!! Sometimes they are just too slow, sometimes they are so fast that it makes us wonder what the hell!!!

In between mallika was right today about one thing, jassi has lost focus from her target of 10 crore. It made me think for a second, could this be Armaan's plan to divert jassi from her focus?

Sorry People kya kare, Armaan cheez hi aisi hain ke shaak kiye bina raha nahi jata, Why i am smelling a fish is that, if he is feeling even something for jassi then he wont be leading mallika like he is doing. Clearly he is upto something, but right now I am not able to guess what!!

Also right now there seems to be no reason for jassi's makeoverConfused I dont know what kind of weird twist they are going to throw to show that, I hope that they atleast they handle that part well!!

Jammy.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
My condolances Jammy for having had to tolerate the torture of watching Kkussum.....but hey....whatever doesnt kill u, makes u stronger.....Wink

I'd say now its only a matter of time before Armaan Suri's true colours are revealed to Jassi and that might trigger her makeover.....who knows,  they might decide to give her a brain implant too to go with the rest of the makeoverWink

Edited by ides - 01 November 2004 at 5:28pm
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
thanks Deadly, the update was great!Big smileClap
Naivedya IF-Rockerz
Naivedya
Naivedya

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks deadly, for another great update! Smile
I