Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

1st November 2004 (Page 2)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by allegra

Amrit and Bebe decide not to tell Purab regarding billu being drunk the night before. But didn't Purab already have a conversation with Billu over the phone when he was drunk, and not only that wasn't Purab supposed to go over to their house because Billu wouldn't take no for an answer Confused

all i can say alle is that T & D areWackoWacko They can't even remember what they did in the previous episode!!!!!  Very short-term memory if you ask me!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by allegra

Amrit and Bebe decide not to tell Purab regarding billu being drunk the night before. But didn't Purab already have a conversation with Billu over the phone when he was drunk, and not only that wasn't Purab supposed to go over to their house because Billu wouldn't take no for an answer Confused

Hi Alle, no,I saw that episode a couple of times just to confirm this. when Purab says he is going to come over Billu says let it be since Jassi will scold(rehanede beta, Jassi daategi). After that he thinks Rohan will get Dada Dadi. But now I am confused as to why Purab still came and saw Jassi and Armaan.

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 01 November 2004 at 3:39pm
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
oh yeah, lakshmi--you're right--he did say it's ok to Purab.  Yeah, so how in the world did Purab happen to see Jassi and Armaan?? Confused  Maybe he was coming over anyway b/c he saw how emotional Billu was, so he wanted to surprise them or something???? Don't know...Confused
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Hi Anjali

but then he didn't go over to Jassi's house after seeing Jassi and Armaan.. Confused 

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shalini_ms

Deadly you are the best. no offence Jammy.

None taken Shalini,

What you told is true!!!

Deadly is definetly better than me. Smile

Jammy.

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks lakshmi and anjali.
I was gonna say the same thing too - that if Purab was not on his way to Jassi's place then his seeing Arman and Jassi together doesn't make any sense. But that might imply that the rest of the serial does. LOL
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Hi Anjali

but then he didn't go over to Jassi's house after seeing Jassi and Armaan.. Confused 

oh yeah, you're right Lakhmi...hmmmm...maybe he just drives around at night for the heck of it since during the daytime he's jassi's chaueffer...LOL  He needs to practice driving himself around Confused

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 01 November 2004 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Naah,

See the scene carefully, in the end before keeping the phone he says that aap phone rakhiye aur main waha pahuchta hoon, something like that.

I mean he sounds determined enough to go to billu. Even after billu said no.

In any case todays episode looked more like 'Ekkta's' serial's one, i mean to many subpolts to create confusion betweek jassi and purab for a breakoff!!

I was thinking that the serial will be named to "Kyonki Jassi Jaisi Koi nahi".

Check DJ productions account books, hope they are not getting payed or paying Balaji Tv production for any kind of help!!

Jammy.

Go to top