Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Angry... they don't work at all these days... I have nto been able to watch SNS .. Any one has the same problem ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNmunnihyderabadJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's with online videos" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Gayathri, there are no HD ones at all.. Some bad quality ones are what I get in DM and I have to watch using those.. I think the videos are removed by SPOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUNani_gr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Harini... on desi**fo*** there are HD videos, also on Desirulez, but it hardly works... Y/T does not work at all, and yea it says removed by SP.. it is horrible...I think try one of these and watch on daily motion... here also there is problem, I restart at least 2 - 3 times to get it back... it is so annoying..

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Yeah.. It is getting more and more difficult.. Try a little later in the day. Someone uploads in YT.. But most days I cannot find anything in YT..
How about the ones Dhruvie uploads?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
The only videos that seem to work are the ones that are uploaded to videoweed -  they aren't the best quality but the show is watchable.

MADHU.BARUNani_gr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Yeah.. It is getting more and more difficult.. Try a little later in the day. Someone uploads in YT.. But most days I cannot find anything in YT..
I have not tried Dhruvie's videos.. will do... Actually you know what by the end of the day we dont' get anything at all.. if we watch as soon as it is uploaded we get lucky, later int he day they are removing it...

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

The only videos that seem to work are the ones that are uploaded to videoweed -  they aren't the best quality but the show is watchable.
Yea Nazma, I have tried that, but it takes forever to buffer...Confused

MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I have not tried Dhruvie's videos.. will do... Actually you know what by the end of the day we dont' get anything at all.. if we watch as soon as it is uploaded we get lucky, later int he day they are removing it...

Oh.. I got some good ones yesterday nightConfused Looks like it is just about being luckyOuch What to do.. Now with the digitization, more videos will be taken off. They will want TRPs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

Post Reply New Post

Go to top