Punar Vivah

Question of the Century :O

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, we all know that the Scindias are respectable, and good people minus Bua of course, but then she isn't a complete Scindia😆

So far, we have seen that all the Bahuranis address the Betas of the house, witht he exception of their respective husbands. of course, as Bhaiyya, which is a very nice and sweet gesture.

But but but, this is my question.

Why does Vidhi call Prateek Bhaiyya?????

Let's see, supposing that Vidhi got married at a tender age of 20, with 2 kids, one being at least 15 I would say maybe more, but let's put it 15. If she got her first child after 1 year then she is now 36.

Prateeik is, most probably 24-25. 16 years before he was around 9.

So, when Vidhi got married at around 20 *that's an assumption*, our Chote was around 9. From movies, such young dewars call their Bhabhi as BhabhiMaa or simply Bhabhi. Then wasn't it weird for Vidhi to call him Bhaiyya when he was 9 maybe😆

So, my question for you all:

Why does Vidhi call *Chote* Bhaiyya😲😆?????????????????

Your answers and LIKE are most welcomed😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The question would be best answered by either Vidhi or the makers of the show

Kabhi kabhi kisike dil mein kuch bhi khayaal aate rehte hain
pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
It depends on the person dear. Vidhi as a person is very sweet and a little intervert also, so she prefers calling Prateik bhaiyya. 
My bhabhi, she calls me 'Tai' (means sister in Marathi). She is a shy person so she prefers calling me 'tai' rather than addressing me with my name. 
So, for me, its not weird to hear bhaiyya from Vidhi...

I hope I am making a little sense here
Edited by pal_maan - 11 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Frozen007

The question would be best answered by either Vidhi or the makers of the show

Kabhi kabhi kisike dil mein kuch bhi khayaal aate rehte hain

Now this is what I call a wise answer. Nice One😉
-Zahra15- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pal_maan

It depends on the person dear. Vidhi as a person is very sweet and a little intervert also, so she prefers calling Prateik bhaiyya. 
My bhabhi, she calls me 'Tai' (means sister in Marathi). She is a shy person so she prefers calling me 'tai' rather than addressing me with my name. 
So, for me, its not weird to hear bhaiyya from Vidhi...

I hope I am making a little sense here

Pallo Di, am now saying that it sounds weird NOW.

See, if she calls him Bhaiyya NOW, then when she got married, tab bhi she might have been calling him BHAIYYA.

And as per my calculation, if we take it that Vidhi was around 20, Prateeik would have been around 9-10, so she was an adult while he was literally a kiddo, a bacha, a true chote😆

Thatsy I felt ke it might be weird to call a bacha Bhaiyya when you are an adult😆
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Zahra
Vidhi Bhabi calls Prateek Bhaiya is just a sweet gesture and respect. I have seen my Nani calling her dewar who is like 10 years younger than her Bhaiya, and never name, it is just out of fondness.

Some people who super sweet as Vidhi have habit of respecting everyone, even people who are younger than her.
tellyme thumbnail

ohh its the way to address devar at amny places.

Some people call their devar with Name and tum, Some places Ji behind an some says Bhaiya with their name. Its way of addressing 
ones Devar

pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zahra15

Pallo Di, am now saying that it sounds weird NOW.

See, if she calls him Bhaiyya NOW, then when she got married, tab bhi she might have been calling him BHAIYYA.

And as per my calculation, if we take it that Vidhi was around 20, Prateeik would have been around 9-10, so she was an adult while he was literally a kiddo, a bacha, a true chote😆

Thatsy I felt ke it might be weird to call a bacha Bhaiyya when you are an adult😆

Yup, I understand what you are saying, but it is quite normal for us, so it doesnt sounds weird to us. In fact I like it