Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   

Ahem's dressing

Poll Question: In which dress do you like ahem the most??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
4 [28.57%]
10 [71.43%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Joined: 13 June 2012
Posts: 8371

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
My vote goes to track suit...aye haye i love him in it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Joined: 10 October 2011
Posts: 12086

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Ok.. I voted Formal suits.. Not any though.. That brown one is awfulDead
But the dark blue and black are very good. I actually am reminded of some CID operative when Ahem wears his black suits with white shirt.. So suits it isSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ShaunSANazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Joined: 13 June 2012
Posts: 8371

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Ok.. I voted Formal suits.. Not any though.. That brown one is awfulDead
But the dark blue and black are very good. I actually am reminded of some CID operative when Ahem wears his black suits with white shirt.. So suits it isSmile

I voted Track suit!! He looks damn dashing and handsome in that Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ShaunSAJustlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9836

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Scarlet I cannot choose any one of them as I think he wears each one very well.

He is best when seen in the:

sherwani and kurta - he carries them very well.

tracksuit - the blue one, of course. They hug and sculpture his body well.

formal suits - without a doubt, his black suit with white shirt. This brings out his handsomeness. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-MADHU.BARUNShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniDivineDarkness

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012
Posts: 22950

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I vote for track suit... But i like him in sherwani,Kurta's n formal suits as well Day Dreaming but only his brown suits is not good Dead
otherwaise Naaz looking Hot n Handsome in any colthing Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-MADHU.BARUNDivineDarkness

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Joined: 13 June 2012
Posts: 8371

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Scarlet I cannot choose any one of them as I think he wears each one very well.

He is best when seen in the:

sherwani and kurta - he carries them very well.

tracksuit - the blue one, of course. They hug and sculpture his body well.

formal suits - without a doubt, his black suit with white shirt. This brings out his handsomeness. 

Yea i guess in the fire maha episode he wore  that black suit na!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Joined: 13 June 2012
Posts: 8371

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

I vote for track suit... But i like him in sherwani,Kurta's n formal suits as well Day Dreaming but only his brown suits is not good Dead
otherwaise Naaz looking Hot n Handsome in any colthing Day Dreaming


Yea!! He looks hot always Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Joined: 04 April 2011
Posts: 9167

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I voted Suit. But a proper suit. Not that sh1tty brown one! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-MADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ahems reactions fab!!!

Author: Nadiamimi18   Replies: 4   Views: 1104

Nadiamimi18 4 1104 06 December 2011 at 11:51am by moksha89
Gopi's hands that just let go of Ahems

Author: Nadiamimi18   Replies: 1   Views: 1012

Nadiamimi18 1 1012 05 December 2011 at 10:19pm by ANJ4
ahems love chemistry awesome today...

2

Author: simibrar1990   Replies: 13   Views: 2230

simibrar1990 13 2230 13 November 2011 at 4:09am by Harshika4Life
Ahems shervani:poll

Author: ICatzHarshPreeI   Replies: 2   Views: 692

ICatzHarshPreeI 2 692 26 October 2011 at 12:39pm by Mandy20
Ahems Concern

Author: binataadhar   Replies: 2   Views: 841

binataadhar 2 841 19 October 2011 at 11:20am by Sars.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index