Page 2 Page 6

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
AarYa Romantic Dinner..

Edited by UltimateGcian - 25 October 2012 at 10:57am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

agniiashwini1065JANNAVsarika13ReenaKdrpallavigoellipsa123gsannubangloreanmuskan5may1990dot3kenannforever03rac08Natalli19VvaanniiDrSonaliramuk1994bNisha_abiguruloveAbha135dent4umagicalcupidBdayMessageGCFlagPappu.SparklesDBSinalRocksRaleighbcat-Swetha-Rozy77Mr.ZkGiselvicky91nirmalac99luv_lvndrlatanziaShashi1984_CandyCream_GiNa_kavya-Mrs.MasHGc-hana_ysoapwatcher1pisceangirlPriyyankaDantaDeepa-Azy-Manali_IamGCianuluvmgCOLOGY--Iqra--jyoti06-Shayari--Deepzz--ProudGCian-maha9Bul3-Kash-ilovepyaar*Piku*-Priti11-seelaksSaraliciousFastFuriousgirl--Yukthi--gcluvOmnipotenceZaxo-Thabassum-..RamKiJanaki..pickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!!25/10/12!!AarYa romantic dinner.Tumse Hi. WU" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
AarYa AarYa AarYa today totally they ruledSmile

PART ONE:-

Epi started Vidhi and AarTi  in the kitchen..Her mobile rings in message.AarTi sees the message she confused she calls YASHU.he was driving.He says himself that wat i will say for my message if she asks surprise.YASH and surpriseLOLLOL he smiles and cuts the call he rejects her call second time also.she confused..she showed vidhi the message and vidhi says u cannot get wat is this YASH called u for a dateEmbarrassed she said no no it cannot be like that..vidhi says i bet u and she also says i bet u..shobha was so nervous and calls AarTi. she asked AarTI why she didn't came then AarTi says Yashji called me somewhere and.AarTi says oh ma i forget and she says she will come to meet her tomorrow and cuts the call...Shobha all upset prasanth says Ma she is going with her hubby outside...Aarti came to the place informed by YASH and she came in calling his name.Full dark she was about to leave.spot light came and then she came ahead walking seeing the room decorated beautifully in the ballons and light..she came and see the Gifts and the message which wrote about he thought in mind then she said YAHSJIEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..He called AarTiji and then ...THUMSE HI TUMSE HI ..He played the guitar and OMg that was beautiful and they started dance together beautifully and they went from there

PART:-Two

OMG Yashu brought her to Dining table.she made her sit comfortable and wow she is so happy, stunned and surprised..Yash asked how u feel the surprise then she said Yashji never expected that i get this from u.i thought i did some mistake and u called me to talk about thatLOLLOL..she asked again can u do all this??He was see AarTiji u underestimate me.i have a seen many hindhi films and so stole this idea from one film..but sstill she cannot believe he did in his own..please say Yashji how u know all this wat i like he said like twisting hands...MAGIC..he said nothing happend now more surprise to come.he opened and shows her a mushroom pizza..she was like my fav pizza, yeh smily and heart shape balloons.No yashji tell me who gave u ideas.He like with embarssed said like surprise was my idea but how to implement surprise my friend saidLOLLOL.she was speechless.OMG YASHU just looked Dreamy Great God on gal can restst his charmnessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PART :_Three

Ok He said haan he is my friend and i had met him 3 times..she asked friend haan and he said i know AarTiji your next question his name.i will say i don't know his name nor he said then again he said  one more surprise for u. ur fav dessertLOLLOL she aske dwat my fav dessert and he said  ur fav is hot hot jalebi with butterscoth icecream.OMg she stunned and he said u finish ur pizza i will bring the dessert..He smiled at her said jaadoo and went.she was like OMG is his friend is not prasanthOuch.she said herself no it cannot happen  and she is like shocked and confused

Precap:-AarTi in Dubey house...She finds a watch of prasanth and she aks them why it is here??Ouch shobha quiet and dubey comes and says i will sayOuch

GURU just awesome, outstanding  and Kratz just brilliant

Edited by UltimateGcian - 25 October 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkapRichsuecreshma12umaindiamvatsaJasmin81radhiisloop118drpallavigoeltin2000Melarajagniigujaratigirlshalininarang1pritiaggarwalsssdsarika13AMSTgold1978starJashpasdavisReenaKAditiDeshachanukutty82shiny3gsannugcrocks111hlubdrama011simmi11desigirl0o2bangloreancuteangel11coolkudi1tweetyfruitdot3lalitha13veronica1975suzyaaafff.comjennifer1meimeiShineXavieralana1Nisha_abiketki61gurulovesruthi8yeshhhhhimani88lathaaudiotimaaasaxena3kamuralident4u~~~Sweta~~~dirk41magicalcupidjolly_flpps_ppsA HUGE FANJoshana458Princess3101ramonamameetasingh4Heenapprefix3shmuupieSNTLSronnie85BdayMessageGCmamatha.FlagPrasRasJ12L85MaazzSinalRocks-Swetha-.LovelyDreamer.jnawazmushkan_2003vicky91my_view*Maleena*hazel16Rozy77anshu1984_sonyns1970Prasanna_dhanuGiselsravya417cherieLoverMr.Zkteju1816nirmalac99ApoorvaFan-VishaD-DantaDeepaPriyyanka-_-harsh42SriBpisceangirlsweetysaranminnieesoapwatcher1-Mrs.MasHGc-hana_yGiNa_kavyaAarya4ever...Strawbella_CandyCream_Shashi1984suds.luv_lvndr--Iqra--COLOGYanithu-Azy-Manali_IamGCianshalini01jyoti06-Shayari--Deepzz-Sandstone-Priti11-keenu_kk_BlackPearl_-Kash-ilovepyaarblueocean_787Fallen Angelanupm04zan101maha9Savz_Startling-ProudGCian-KrantiGuru_JKR.Shree.PuvZgcluvFastFuriousgirlOmnipotenceZaxogafulu14Rashu-SKD..RamKiJanaki..-Thabassum-pickachu.SajnaVe.

Priyyanka

IF-Dazzler

Priyyanka

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update Smile

hazel16

Goldie

hazel16

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thank you!

kgh212121

Goldie

kgh212121

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
so weird!

he hasn't even said anything about his feelings.

and how does it all change when there's a pregnancy? we should be shown the process. doesn't the audience want to get inside his head?

so hard to understand it all.

i've seen slow progression in other shows. never have i been so confused.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flag

kalyas

kalyas

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kgh212121

so weird!

he hasn't even said anything about his feelings.

and how does it all change when there's a pregnancy? we should be shown the process. doesn't the audience want to get inside his head?

so hard to understand it all.

i've seen slow progression in other shows. never have i been so confused.

True, It is looking artificial that he changed so much after knowing about pregnancy... Not sure showing the change slowly is so important... It seems all fake somehow... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Flagsugarplum5

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the update

Ultimate-GCian

-Mrs.MasHGc-

IF-Dazzler

-Mrs.MasHGc-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Awesome update veena ka...
I was searching for this...but u put it as sticky...

Ultimate-GCian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.