Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

It's now SB Vs. Rashi

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Pettiness galore.. That was what happened in SNS today.. 
I have never understood the need for a person to feel happy in another's discomfort. What does one gain from that? 

Savitha proves that she is what Munni calls the long last Kumbh mela sister of our very own Urmi.. Rashi herself is sure that Urmila and Savitha have become very close friends over NavrathriShocked.. So no wonder that SB leans towards UB for all pettiness.
Yewww...Dead She moved and put garbage near the Modi's compound. Don't get me wrong. .But she actually dug into the existing garbage and spread it on the road just to spite KokilaDead What a low life. 

SB has a grandchild. Surely she has some elders in her home. She wants to get back at Kokila, understood but she never spared a thought for a pregnant woman nor for an elderly Baa or for the sweet Mota Bhabhi. Nope. She is singleminded like UrShi.. She wants Koki mad, she gets Koki mad.

Here Rashi starts out with happiness because Koki is at the receiving end but ends up as usual having to suffer the most. Her room faces the garbage directly and she gets the most smellLOL High time Rashi understands that her mother's pettiness is going to cause her more trouble. 
BTW, don't think Rashi was any repentant. .She does the next petty thing. 
Again, I cannot understand what the reason is for her actions. Here you go guys.. The tit for tat according to Rashi is to steal all the slippers of guests in SB's house and trash itSleepy

Oh My.. SB will be out of her senses for thisSilly Really?D'oh

Anyway.. This is more turning out to be a petty fight.. Koki is on a war path with SB. There is going to be a shouting match tomorrowOuch Mota Bhabhi says that whatever Koki does, she just want the place cleared before the men return homeConfused 

Gopi is lying down sick (Please don't make her deliver due to this..Ouch) and Hetal's simple query if she is alright is making Rashi jealous and sulkyConfused  I wonder why.. Rashi is getting waited on hand and foot anyway because she fell downStern Smile So what is the issue? No one is asking her to do anything..

One silver lining in all this.. Kinjal is suspicious of Dhawal's phone calls. She even left her fight with UB halfway and actually let Urmi win to see who Dhawal was talking withLOL Yahoo...Dancing  Finally .. Finally something is working out.. Dhawal is unknowingly making Kinjal jealous.Wink

** Loved Rashi and Gopi's sari today. The blue with Black of Rashi's was superb and Gopi's dark purple with pink suited her beautifullyEmbarrassed
** Dhawal actually shut the door on Kinjal's faceParty Well done Dhawal bhaiStar
** Mota Bhabhi is back and so is BaaTongue
** SB's havan is gonna be lit by Koki's Kajraari eyes.. She dared to cut the call with Koki, she faces the consequencesSmile

Anyway, it was a usual episode but with some quick turnarounds. The stolen chappals and the spreading garbage and smell is all we have this week. Oh yes, I forgot.. 

Shout out to Shaun.. You were absolutely right.. SB keeps pooja in house while she spreads trash around.. Nice clean up act for Diwali. the woman needs to read your post or just grow upAngry

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 25 October 2012 at 10:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxel-nilani--Archana-pikiiichuuDivineDarkness

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
As usual awesome analysis HariniClap of today's episode. didn't watched it yet. I to don't understand how come people can be so ruthless like SB but the truth is people like SB and UB live in reality to that's so miserable. Kinjal is getting possessive i am glad Cv's are focusing on their relationship tooSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1DivineDarknesspikiiichuu

DivineDarkness IF-Sizzlerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Great post Harini... Long lost sisters r back with deir KK's... SB s gonna get her dose frm koki tmrw dats for sure... gopi s unwell hope v culd get to see sum nice gohem moments... kinjal jealous sumthing surely to watch out for... Gopi's nd Rashi's sarees were nice...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1pikiiichuu

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hmmm,awesome analysis..did not see today's episode, but can feel after reading your post.,Big smile

Justlikethat1DivineDarkness

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
A  Great PostWink

DivineDarknesspikiiichuu

madhuri_reddy IF-Dazzler
madhuri_reddy
madhuri_reddy

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
fighting season in sns...uff when dey will put end to this all...anyways...nice post harini and i loved rashi saree blue with black combi a lot...sooo cute

DivineDarknesspikiiichuu

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pikiiichuu

pikiiichuu IF-Sizzlerz
pikiiichuu
pikiiichuu

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Urmila and SB r long lost sisters... they sure think a like when Rashi said on yhe they become friends i was like yeah they found each other after years of separation lol. Despite that its a good issuse to asrise coz Rubbish is a serious issuee in India I remember the last i went there r hardly bins on the roads etc so i guess from this the audience will learn a few trades

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top