Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness

India-Forums

don,t like Fat :((

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Plzz guys just help me and i don,t like Fat ,,,, please please tell me Fat na hone ka liye kiya karna padta hai plzz help me ,,, 

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
plzz guys tell me help plzz ,,,
inocence Senior Member
inocence
inocence

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
just exercise and eat good food
Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inocence

just exercise and eat good food

ohk but Good food means ??? I means good food what ???

Edited by Roses-khushi - 27 October 2012 at 12:35am
inocence Senior Member
inocence
inocence

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i mean vegetables and fruits, and if you eat meat stay away from red meat. Have your five a day.

if your asian then make sure you have your vegetable curries and roti, rice and daal. The amount of protein and vitamins in here is high. 

try to avoid eating fast food so often...im saying have it maybe every once a month or once every two weeks if you really love fast food. (i.e. pizza, pasta, noodles, take outs, chocolates, crisps etc). 

The best thing to do is to eat regularly...by this I mean eat as soon as you wake up and every two to three hours after...this keeps your metabolism high. 

so for example...meal 1 - apple, meal 2 - cereal and toast, meal 3 - light snack e.g. khakra , meal 4 - lunch e.g. roti and curry, or soup and sandwich, meal 5 - glass of warm milk, meal 6 - dinner (roti, curry, rice, daal) 

When you eat make sure you dont eat sooo much...remember your stomach is the size of your two hands put together to form a bowl shape. So eat that much...and if you still feel hungry eat a little more. 

when you eat, eat consciously, such that you can understand that you are full and you dont over eat. i.e. smell your food, see your food, taste your food, hear your food etc. and when you eat eat slowly, dont just keep putting food in your mouth, let it go down first. 

drink at least 2 litres of water in the day, this will help keep you hydrated and your metabolism up. 

dont drink so much tea or coffee,..one or two cups a day is fine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forumuser_

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by inocence

i mean vegetables and fruits, and if you eat meat stay away from red meat. Have your five a day.

if your asian then make sure you have your vegetable curries and roti, rice and daal. The amount of protein and vitamins in here is high. 

try to avoid eating fast food so often...im saying have it maybe every once a month or once every two weeks if you really love fast food. (i.e. pizza, pasta, noodles, take outs, chocolates, crisps etc). 

The best thing to do is to eat regularly...by this I mean eat as soon as you wake up and every two to three hours after...this keeps your metabolism high. 

so for example...meal 1 - apple, meal 2 - cereal and toast, meal 3 - light snack e.g. khakra , meal 4 - lunch e.g. roti and curry, or soup and sandwich, meal 5 - glass of warm milk, meal 6 - dinner (roti, curry, rice, daal) 

When you eat make sure you dont eat sooo much...remember your stomach is the size of your two hands put together to form a bowl shape. So eat that much...and if you still feel hungry eat a little more. 

when you eat, eat consciously, such that you can understand that you are full and you dont over eat. i.e. smell your food, see your food, taste your food, hear your food etc. and when you eat eat slowly, dont just keep putting food in your mouth, let it go down first. 

drink at least 2 litres of water in the day, this will help keep you hydrated and your metabolism up. 

dont drink so much tea or coffee,..one or two cups a day is fine

aww thanks Big smileEmbarrassedSmile
inocence Senior Member
inocence
inocence

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
no worries...:)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index