suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
 I have no issues with Deepshika: Shweta
   By: Tushar Joshi
   May 7, 2005

Shweta Salve
Shweta is a self absorbed woman. I gave her good grief for messing around with me.

She couldn't take it anymore and broke down in front of the entire unit." With these words the firebrand Deepshika lashed out against her one time Kittie Party co-star Shweta Salve in a gossip magazine.

These remarks have left Salve wondering why her co-star had to rake up the past. "This has happened years ago. I don't know why Deepshi had to bring it out now?".

The incident was apparently a scuffle, which happened between a dress designer and Deepshika over an outfit designed for Salve.

Deepshika
"We used to have these theme parties on the show. One of them was a Hawaiian party where I asked the designer to design something special for me. But the next day Deepshi had an issue with the dress I was wearing. She thought I had stolen her idea."

In spite of the bitter past Salve claims she has no issues whatsoever with Deepshika.

"The moment Deepshi gave that interview she called me and let me know they would print about the dress incident. I haven't spoken to her lately but I wish the best for her."

Commenting on Deepshika's quote of her being self absorbed she says, "If being self absorbed means being reserved and having some privacy then so be it. I have never thrown myself into the rut of attending parties and being seen on the page 3."

These days the actress is busy shooting for Special Bureau on Sony and Sarrkar on Zee. "The build-up to Sarrkar has been slow but steady. It's a mature story which will work its own magic on the viewers."

Her final words on Deepshika's comments are, "I think as two mature individuals we should sort out issues in private rather than slandering each other in print."

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Thankz for the article, but next time post those types of articles at:

http://www.india-forums.in/viewforum.php?f=12

And if you have not registered please register its a great site.

Thankzhttp://www.india-forums.in/viewforum.php?f=12Smile

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
thanx for the article
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
thanx fur the awesome article!Big smile
*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz