Aasman Se Aage

Apurva is Back --ON Starplus !!!EHMMBH!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thanks shanti apu looks hot ...but wiuth shilpa..ermmm but thanks for coming back for short time is better than nothing at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Apurva is Back --ON Starplus !!!EHMMBH!! (Page 2)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
His last two roles have been nothing better than cameos. I am looking forward to this cameo too and more . watch from the start no need and no time yaar for that I watch many shows now like Madhubala, Iss pyaar all midways in a few episodes we will know everything about a serial.

Edited by rekha03 - 25 October 2012 at 11:44am

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

thanks shanti apu looks hot ...but wiuth shilpa..ermmm but thanks for coming back for short time is better than nothing at all
Sammy you watch Apu only don;t see who is with him ..waise both will be poles apart as they are always together elsewhere..LOLLOL

Just happy that Apu is back..I believe in his work as its always something interesting to watch and can be glued to.. & if they bring some different dimension to it game for that...

asdpsanmol

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Sammy you did not write here what you wrote in Ek hazaro mein forum. It was interesting.Big smile. Apu has never played a divorced man hope he does a serial on it I mean cope with a child and divorced 

shanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I agree soemthing is better than nothing at all. I hope Apu does more cameos in different shows that ways we can watch many shows . Frankly I wish him to play Ranvijay

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

His last two roles have been nothing better than cameos. I am looking forward to this cameo too and more . watch from the start no need and no time yaar for that I watch many shows now like Madhubala, Iss pyaar all midways in a few episodes we will know everything about a serial.

I will watch from today itself.. If the shooting starts tomorrow maybe next week they will come on screen...

I hope they show some back drop of their characters as they are divorced couple on the show & they are judging the newly wed couple so some pros & corns will be there...

I am sure Apu will wear his glasses and that beard is in vogue ...

The two cameos were amazing too I do want him to do a long time role, for that the LORD has to be highly conviced and the do's and don't list I know he has in mind will be always his priority...

For now Rekha he broke the record which u always saw !!

harianjana

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shanti... You made my day today...
Really a great news and his Armaan to be in a frame with wify will be fulfilled

You shd also tell me the episodes when they air because I do not follow up any show.

shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

I agree soemthing is better than nothing at all. I hope Apu does more cameos in different shows that ways we can watch many shows . Frankly I wish him to play Ranvijay
Hai.. I wish that too, Now I am hoping there is a backdrop of his story here in Ek Hazaaron mai as even if he is a judge for a singing competition mostly the judges have a back drop show, & the reason why his and shilpa's character have separated..

Aaj tho my day is done.. I am in La La land already seeing him be on stage sitting to judge.. there will be some interesting scripts he will put out with dialogues thats what I want to enjoy Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.