Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

do u find me cute...ha(taarey):)

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE-IF U R NOT A TAAREY FAN THEN PLEASE AVOID THIS POST AND REFRANI FROM COMMENTING
so making a post for those who missed the episode...here's my review

OK so all i have to say about today's episode is that it was dhamaakedaar and my my taani was definitely the highlight😉

ok so starting from the beginning getting irritated with the gang's yesterday waala washroom harkat😆 shivam goes to complain against them to the AVP and taani so as to distract him goes behind him...she tries to keep him busy with the files but shirritating is not in the mood to listen to her meanwhile the boys come out of the washroom laughing and the girls say that shivam was very angry and taani went behind him to this rey becomes worried and goes looking for taani

on the other hand the gang discusses about taarey seeing rey being so sensitive towards taani and discuss how rey had held taani's hand and took her away that day in camp to which swayam gets confused and asks them what are they talking about and where was he at that time but nil tells the boys not to tell anything to swayam as they don't wanna face his bhaigiri🤣

meanwhile taani  tries to distract shivam saying that she needs his sign in some papers but shivam talks to taani rudely then rey comes and in a jovial way asks shivam what happened why he went away from there to which shivam says that he'll complain against them but rey says that he doesn't have any proof and then koi baat aati hai(which i don't remember😳)jispe rey asks shivam that he didn't know that shivam finds him(rey) cute to tease him and then he playfully asks taani whether she finds him cute to which taani says ha and then look look hawa hawa...uff this scene is a must watch then taani comes back to her senses and says na na 😆and asks shivam to sign the papers or else uska dance ban andolan nahi chalega(she says this in such a teasing way just love her for this)...then shivam warns her that she is unaware of the level to which he can go...rey gets angry and is about to give shivam left and right but taani stops him giving him an i'll handle look😆 and says to shivam that they all are quite aware of all his levels to which rey gets shocked seeing taani's this avatar and smiles widely saying man hi man mein ki kya baat hai taani😆

then shivam goes off and taarey are walking in the corridor when rey asks taani about this sudden change to which taani says that sharon had told her that she is the only one to understand herself the most so she is giving herself a chance..then rey says that if she is happy then and he stops... again a beautiful eyelock...well well he was about to say that then i am also happy but he comes back to his senses and says then we(gang) are also happy then taani goes off and rey again smiles widely and thinks that why whenever taani is near he feels tickelish is this...ya ya he was about to say LOVE but hamara rey phir se is baat se mukar jaata hai and he says no no aisa nahi hai😆

and finally today at last swayam got to know that taani and shivam are not together to which he is extremely happy and feels relieved that his sister is free now

and the last scene in the classroom as seen in yesterday's precap rey starts dancing and acts as if use itching ho rahi hai to which shivam gets irritated and tells taani to make a note that rey is dancing in the class to which taani answers him back that agar rey ko itching ho rahi hai toh woh kya kar sakte hai🤣...then all start laughing and start cheering taani saying wohooo go taani 😆...and then shivam gets up in anger and holds rey by his collar 😡but rey calmly but in full on attitude removes his hands from his collar and the episode ends

PRECAP too was dhamaakedaar wherein shivam was warning taani in front of the whole class saying meri ek complain tumhe AGS ki post se nikaal sakta hai to which taani snaps back ki mera ek proof tumhe is college se nikaal sakta hai then scene shifts AVP calls shivam in the office and meanwhile the students are talking about some notice...the gang goes to see it and see that it was put up by taani(i guess) and the very moment the peon informs taani that the VP has called her and taani goes off and the gang is confused.

well i think that next week taani will expose shivam in front of the whole college as the box said(which comes at side of the TV screen that taani will reveal shivam's truth)-nikita thanks for noticing it and sharing it

uff done hope this helps... all in all the episode was awesome waiting for next week...sooo happy to see this new taani😃  and taarey were fab today
Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love taani today...

What an attitude...

And also so cute taarey eyelock...

Finaly swayam comes to know about taani and shivam's break up...

And love the precap most...

Go taani...and shivam ki band baja do...use esa maza chakhao ki lifetime bhul na,paye...
nakuulxfan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Taani was the star today! ⭐️
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
will defo read it soon after watching the epi :) xxx

res
patie thumbnail
owww dea awesome post ...very well written...tumne toh pura episode hi samne rakh diya...yay finally taani ko kuch achhe dilogues miley m happy and aaj tarey kuch different the...luv d episode... bt still m dissapointed wid taayam track...w8ing fr monday ...shivam u r dead nw...
PreciousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rhea !!! I can't even say how much I love u n can't thank u for this !!!! Errr why did I miss it but I was fasting 😭 but today's epi looks like taareylicous epi !!! I have to watch !! Thanks a infinity tyms for this!! Luv u 🤗
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari1521

Love taani today...

What an attitude...

And also so cute taarey eyelock...

Finaly swayam comes to know about taani and shivam's break up...

And love the precap most...

Go taani...and shivam ki band baja do...use esa maza chakhao ki lifetime bhul na,paye...

yup i totally agree with u
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: NikitaLuvsTaRey

Taani was the star today! ⭐️

truly she was the highlight😉
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: patie

owww dea awesome post ...very well written...tumne toh pura episode hi samne rakh diya...yay finally taani ko kuch achhe dilogues miley m happy and aaj tarey kuch different the...luv d episode... bt still m dissapointed wid taayam track...w8ing fr monday ...shivam u r dead nw...

thankyou so much😃 and yes i too want taayam scenes now especially after today's episode
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sara_Taarey22

Rhea !!! I can't even say how much I love u n can't thank u for this !!!! Errr why did I miss it but I was fasting 😭 but today's epi looks like taareylicous epi !!! I have to watch !! Thanks a infinity tyms for this!! Luv u 🤗

awww it's ok sara🤗 no need to thank i rather enjoyed writing this and don't worry break ur fast and then watch the repeat😉