Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 23rose1234

rc is such a sweet guy...  m sure wen he'll knw bout yuvreen , even if he is in love, he s def gonna back out... so nothin 2 worry... m more worried bout miss i m d best alisha... dont 4get her...

Well rose (please tell me your real name..if u feel strange me calling u that!!) well..right now m more scared ki agar suvi maan gayi baat karne ko..toh ye gadha kya bakwaas maar kar aane wala hain ???!! ๐Ÿ˜†
haya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I agree with your post  kaveri...Mohit does have a very cute smile๐Ÿ˜‰...but don't think it meant anything when he turned around and looked at Suvi. I think he was just very relieved that she agreed that she will not tell anyone about it. Suvi could have easily blackmailed him ,  that she will ruin his credibility as a teacher ...and let him dance on her tunes๐Ÿ˜†. But lucky for him , thats not how Suvi is Edited by haya20 - 11 years ago
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

mujhe to rc bahot pyar laga...

i really want to know ki how will arjun start the talk when suvi come to meet him...as like suvi dream about yuvi and his confession...may be something like that...as we all know ki yuvi use to talk to us suvi style...he like it

yar kaveri who is arjun??? ๐Ÿ˜›
23rose1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshayR

Well rose (please tell me your real name..if u feel strange me calling u that!!) well..right now m more scared ki agar suvi maan gayi baat karne ko..toh ye gadha kya bakwaas maar kar aane wala hain ???!! ๐Ÿ˜†

rose is fine... n bout yuvi uski bakwaas karne ki himmat nahi hai abhi... if he does somethin wrong dis tym den suvi will never b able 2 trust him again...watever wrong will happen it will b either 4m suvi's side or gyanesh will do somethin.. 
haya20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

ya i agree but then sometimes the stars and also the production houses do check their ranking on IF..also the channel also checks it out...This will have an impact sometimes...I too am not sure but then I also read updates and responses of 4lionsfilms...the production house of SG, IPKKND and Humse hein life responding for the fan responses on IF and other social media...They have a facebook page for their production house as well as for each of their shows...and they do follow this up...infact GUL the producer of the shw has many times remarked that they like to connect with their audiences directly...tats all...well i too am not sure abt this thing...but i have read in many places...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the explanation, it does make sense and i am content with the answer so therefore i will not  ask this question again๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by haya20 - 11 years ago
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: haya20

Thanks for the explanation, it does make sense and i am content with the answer so therefore i will not  ask this question again๐Ÿ˜†

hey haya...sorry did i irritate u with answer? I am sorry I did not mean too..i just wanted to help u clear ur doubt tats it...๐Ÿ˜Š
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23rose1234

rose is fine... n bout yuvi uski bakwaas karne ki himmat nahi hai abhi... if he does somethin wrong dis tym den suvi will never b able 2 trust him again...watever wrong will happen it will b either 4m suvi's side or gyanesh will do somethin.. 

Well yes..yuvi can't afford to make a mistake another time in his and suvi's relationship..coz if it happens so...i really think it will be a total full stop and end to their relationship (sorry..mere another gande view ke liye..but i have to say the truth and agree with rose on this..)..and u r right rose...she won't trust him at all again!!
haya20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

hey haya...sorry did i irritate u with answer? I am sorry I did not mean too..i just wanted to help u clear ur doubt tats it...๐Ÿ˜Š

NOOO, i thought i irritated you by asking the same question twice๐Ÿ˜†
kim.rayat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If its good for Yuvreen then its good news,, but truely saying i couldn't see beyond  Yuvreen,,, was just waiting for just single scene but don't find it at all,,, atleast weekend toh theek se nikal jata ager 1 Yuvreen scene mil jata
akshayR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kim.rayat

If its good for Yuvreen then its good news,, but truely saying i couldn't see beyond  Yuvreen,,, was just waiting for just single scene but don't find it at all,,, atleast weekend toh theek se nikal jata ager 1 Yuvreen scene mil jata

Yeah..gud point..yahan toh yuvreen scene aaya voh bhi precap mein..but tension aur zyada lekar aaya hain!!