Punar Vivah

Punar Vivah - Creations Gallery#4 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 149

Dips..

IF-Dazzler

Dips..

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
^^ Thank you anu ^__^ :DD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Punar Vivah - Creations Gallery#4 (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Allbut1

IF-Rockerz

Allbut1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Gurmeet & Kratika - ZRA Promo glimpse
[6 AVIs; Free to use]

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

meimeisanayahkumari3Karna89nirmalac99amourfouGCDips..aanyakunatMelodiousDreamsCOLOGYFireLordPhoenix-AarYaholic-Euphoria.ZsterRose.Mohabbatein.

Allbut1

IF-Rockerz

Allbut1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Kratika's performance @ ITA
[13 AVIs; Free to use]

Stacks

Edited by Allbut1 - 29 November 2012 at 5:08am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

meimeisanayahkumari3DeepaavengKarna89nirmalac99ladyBgudamourfouGCDips..aanyakunatMelodiousDreamsFireLordPhoenixEuphoria.anu93ZsterRose.Mohabbatein...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Gorgeous work Maham and Dips! I love everything you guys posted.Clap You are seriously super talented and I'm sooo proud that you guys are a part of the PV creation gallery. I'd have been burning with jealousy had you been a part of other forums, and did not make any PV stuff.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips..

FireLordPhoenix

IF-Rockerz

FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Maham those avis of Kratika and Gurmeet's ZRA promo and the ones for Kratika's ITA performance came out fantastic. Will make it a note to use them for the future! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Dips and Barun, amazing siggies! Dips, I'm using one! =D 

Meimei, beautiful AVIs! <3 

Maham, ok honestly, I hate you! I am once again spoiled for choice. Just when I thought of using the AVIs from YA sweet moments, you come up with a new set of AVIs! Stern Smile But gorgeous work hun, as always, I'm in love with them! Would be using some for sure! 

Great job everyone! Keep the creations coming! <3 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips..FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1

Allbut1

IF-Rockerz

Allbut1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
@Dips, Janaki, Anu & Nina: Thank you, thank you and thank you Hug Seriously guys, it's all this encouragement and love that inspire me to keep making AVIs on everything AarYa and GurIka!

And where is everyone today?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips..FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsEuphoria.anu93

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

meimeinirmalac99Karna89DeepaavengDips..aanyakunatMelodiousDreamsAllbut1FireLordPhoenixCOLOGYEuphoria..Mohabbatein.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.