Punar Vivah - Creations Gallery#4 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Ridzi, Maham, Dips, Barun, and all- Amazing creations! Maham loved your avis and Ridzi that Yash Aarti siggy was beautiful! 
Kashish and Salvatore Nina~~Thank you people. ^__^ :DD 
Beautiful avis Maham👏
Cute siggy Dips😳
^^ Thank you anu ^__^ :DD
Gurmeet & Kratika - ZRA Promo glimpse
[6 AVIs; Free to use]

Kratika's performance @ ITA
[13 AVIs; Free to use]

Stacks

Edited by Allbut1 - 11 years ago
Gorgeous work Maham and Dips! I love everything you guys posted.👏 You are seriously super talented and I'm sooo proud that you guys are a part of the PV creation gallery. I'd have been burning with jealousy had you been a part of other forums, and did not make any PV stuff.😉
Maham those avis of Kratika and Gurmeet's ZRA promo and the ones for Kratika's ITA performance came out fantastic. Will make it a note to use them for the future! 
Dips and Barun, amazing siggies! Dips, I'm using one! =D 

Meimei, beautiful AVIs! <3 

Maham, ok honestly, I hate you! I am once again spoiled for choice. Just when I thought of using the AVIs from YA sweet moments, you come up with a new set of AVIs! 😳 But gorgeous work hun, as always, I'm in love with them! Would be using some for sure! 

Great job everyone! Keep the creations coming! <3 
@Dips, Janaki, Anu & Nina: Thank you, thank you and thank you 🤗 Seriously guys, it's all this encouragement and love that inspire me to keep making AVIs on everything AarYa and GurIka!

And where is everyone today?