Uttaran

WUs for Thu & Fri may be VERY late or missing!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

crisps21

crisps21

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hi guys,
It's Eid-ul-Adha (or Baqr-Eid as many of you know it as) tomorrow for me... we're having a VERY busy day tomorrow (Friday) and the day after (Saturday) so my WUs for Thursday and Friday are going to be either VERY late or completely missing until I get more time on Sunday or Monday to write them.
IF (and that's a very big IF), I'm able to do the WUs on time, you will see them posted - otherwise I apologize.
If anyone else can post the highlights, you will get the full WUs first chance I get!
Also, while I'm notifying you guys of this, I might add I'm having Laser eye correction surgery on the 7th of November so until I recover from the surgery the WUs during those days will also go missing.
Regards,
Basima.

Edited by crisps21 - 25 October 2012 at 6:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WUs for Thu & Fri may be VERY late or missing!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
its ok  dear  u take care

jeffy

jeffy

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Ok dear... Take care and greetings for the festival..

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged

im in the same boat with Eid...however, ill try to at least post highlights until you have time to do the updates at your convenience...

thanks!

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeffy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top