Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gnaina thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
poor khushi, poor little ari baby, Arnav is a big jerk, but superb update, can't wait for the next part.
sreemeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice.  Thanks for a long update.  Now Arnav should know he destroyed Khushi's life and the illness of his child.  Eager to read further.  
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Hey read this FF in one go ... a truly emotional ride throughout was just thinking how can destiny be so cruel to anyone feel so sad for khushi hey could U please pm me when u next update wud like to knw wat twist n turns still life has in store for khushi Edited by Barunz4ever - 11 years ago
barbiebala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
why it is always khushi has to suffer?😕
i want arnav to suffer a lot for his deeds😡
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m crying 4 Khushi...what will be Arnav's reaction..pls sandy..try 2 update soon !!!!
shah.1234 thumbnail
sandy plz update today waiting for ur update😭
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really pity Khushi plight but at the same time feel that Arnav is Arnav, who knows only one thing that people are behind him only for his money. So the moment Khushi said she need some help, he put forth his condition to her. may be because he was frustrated with her refusal, ignorance when he repeatedly tried to talk to her. So all he felt i if she is calling just because she wants some bloody help from him, why can't he have his way out. All the while he is ignorant about him having a kid of his own and who is suffering from cancer. The moment he comes to know about his illness, I just hope he will not trash Khushi for putting that innocent soul on so much pain just because of her stuborness.  I just hope he will not snatch away her baby from her by putting that as the price for his help.

But for sure he will give away his bone marrow to the child.
_G1234_ thumbnail
Very emotional update.. Khushi is soo helpless.. :'( I love payal.. she is so supportive...  Arnav get ready to face the truth..next update is going to be dhamakedaar..  can't wait to read the next chapter.
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

loved ur story...it was awesome...plz pm me d next time u update...

dazzlerabi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur story,read all chapters in one go..it was awesome,please pm me next update