Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

the uniting of kriyaansh <chapter 1> (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

enrique305

Goldie

enrique305

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
nice one 

plz pm me whenever u update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the uniting of kriyaansh <chapter 1> (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

D3kriyansh4ever

Groupbie

D3kriyansh4ever

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Good one :) PM me when you update :D

shivani12345678

shivani12345678

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
PLzzz pm me wen u update

ArShiDelena

IF-Dazzler

ArShiDelena

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Nice Start...Update Soon & Plzz PM Me Smile

Madhu_ArSha

IF-Sizzlerz

Madhu_ArSha

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Wow. . .
Superb chap. . . .
Kriya as Earthquake in lousins life. . .
Woww. . . .
Kriya ki entry. . .wow. .
Continue soon. . . . .
I Wud love to read it. . .
Pls pm me wen u update nxt part. . .

jas112

IF-Dazzler

jas112

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thank you to everyone for viewing it and commenting on it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roxxy47Madhu_ArSha

Madhu_ArSha

IF-Sizzlerz

Madhu_ArSha

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
U r welcome. .
Chalo jaldi se update dedo. . . .
M egarly waiting 4 it..0.

jas112

IF-Dazzler

jas112

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
HELLO FRNDS AND HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU ALL. I KNOW MANE KUCH ZYAADA HI LATE KAR DIYA WITH THE CHAPTER 2 SO SORRY.THIS TIME ALSO I WILL GIVE  A SMALL UPDATE BECAUSE MY TESTS ARE ON SO A SMALL ONE

CHAPTER 2
                                                     KRIYA ENTERS THE COLLEGE

TODAY WAS FINALLY THE DAY WHEN SHE HAD TO GO BACK TO HER EX COLLEGE .SHE WAS VERY NERVOUS AND SCARED ON THINKING HOW WILL EVERYBODY REACT  ON SEEING HER.ON THE OTHER HAND SINCE MORNING REY  WAS FEELING VERY AKWARD. HIS HEART WAS BEATING REALLY FAST AS IF SOMEONE REALLY CLOSE TO IT WAS GOING TO COME.

KRIYA COMPLETED HER DAILY CHORES AND GOT READY TO GO TO THE COLLEGE.SHE TOOK A TAXI AND SOON REACHED HER DESTINATION.SHE ENTERED THE GATE OF THE COLLEGE AND AS SHE WAS ABOUT TO ENTER INSIDE THE MAIN COLLEGE BUILDING,SHE REALIZED THAT SHE WAS NOT ABLE TO MOVE HER FEET. SHE STOOD STILL .SUDDENLY WIND STARTED BLOWING VERY FAST .A SLIDE SHOW OF ALL THE MOMENTS SHE HAD SPENT IN THE COLLEGE BEGAN. .HER HAIR STARTED BLOWING HER HEART STARTED BEATING REALLY VERY FAST AND SHE FELT THAT HER LOVE OF LIFE REYAANSH WAS COMING NEARER AND NEARER TO HER. SHE DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO REACT WHAT TO DO . SHE WAS NOT READY TO FACE HIM SO SHE RAN FROM THAT PLACE AND ACCIDENTLY BUMPED INTO HIS BESTY SWAYYAM.SWAYAM COULD NOT BELIEVE HIS EYES. HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THAT HIS BEST FREIND KRIYA GHAI WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF HIM.ON THE OTHER SIDE KRIYA WAS SHOCKED HONESTLY SHE WAS REALLY VERY SCARED AND WAS NOT READY TO FACE ANY ONE SO SUDDENLY. BUT AS WE SAY WHAT IS WRITTEN IN DESTINY WILL HAPPEN MAYBE HER DESTINY WANTED SWAYAM TO BE THE ONE TO KNOW THE TRUTH. SHE GATHERED COURAGE TO SPEAK AND THE FIRST WORD THAT CAME OUT FROM HER MOUTH WAS REY.SWAYAM UNDERSTOOD AND DECIDED NOT TO ASK KRIYA ANYTHING ABOUT WHY SHE LEFT ... UNTIL SHE IS COMFORTABLE TO TELL HIM ON HER OWN. HE TOOK HER TO VP OFFICE AND WHERE SWAYAM WAS TOLD BY THE VP THAT SHE WAS THE NEW EXCHANGE STUDENT THAT HAD COME.KRIYA WITH SWAYAM HELP COMPL,ETED ALL THE FORMALITIES AND THEN SWAYAM TOLD HER THAT SHE NOW HAD TO COME WITH HIM AND MEET EVERYBODY

PRECAP: KRIYA MEETS REY AND ALL THE LEFT OUT GANG

FINALLY 2 CHAPTER COMPLETED. PLZZZ EXCUSE ME FOR THE SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES. PLZZZ WRITE DOWN AS MANY COMMENTS AS YOU CAN., AND ALSO LO
T OF LIKES. CRITICISM IS ALWAYS WELCOMED

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103rimsssssspriyankah07arshafeverstar94angel_kriyaanshzona_malikArtistic_Strokesanjana_D3--RAINA--LuvAly_KriYanshPinkpearlyaTTiTude_dIvAKanchi..RiasaHPHolic-3kritzzz_ArShayogini64Roxxy47princessSoniasweetydiyafrienglmorous_divaMadhu_ArShadancersqueenlovely7010anjali22CookieliciousBorn2DanceSuku_SwaRoncrazyskyDevil_kritiKAS_Nisha_ArSha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top