Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Rival Site

Said that Pradeep will be blamed for Shauryas death ..!

Said  that Anu will also blame Pradeep! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drpallavigoeldent4uRitu-blytonswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival Site - Anu to blame Pradeep" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahiameera

Groupbie

shahiameera

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
dat means mona maharani will spprt prabeep as she does evrtymeAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine73miggiertmsblyton

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Typical of Anu. She is capable of doing anything and everything to maintain her "status and image". I am not suprised. Dead 

I won't be suprised if Mona supports Pradeep and they unite. Angry

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahiameera

dat means mona maharani will spprt prabeep as she does evrtymeAngry
I don't think that Mona is doing anything wrong this time. No matter what or how horrible Pradeep is he didn't kill Shaurya and he should be proven innocent. No matter what we say about him being a bad husband he is the father to her kids. Such things can have a bad effect on the children.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zertyuresty

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
 I can see Mona supporting Pradeep or helping him in this critical situtation but definitely that doesn't imple she can go back to him and live with him a normal life. That shouldn't happen and if CVs are trying to create this situation to bring them together then I am not with them.

Mona can help him as a friend or out of humanity but not as a wife...however at the rate they are showing how obedient and respectful Mona is towards Pradeep, it clearly leads to get them reunited.

I deadly against to see them together again.Also, it should not have cost Anu to be real criminal to show Pradeep a good person. That doesnt justify Pradeep's honesty and truthfulness to his wife. Pradeep has done a biggest mistake and he should pay for it. Also, he created so much pain for Mona that shouldn't be forgiven or forgotten.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayblytonAmbrosia

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
How come Anu, who was so madly in love with Pradeep she was willing to go to any lengths to get him, is allowing him to get accused of a crime she committed?

Just shows that Ekta Krapoor will butcher Anu's character to prove that PraCreep had been innocent all along and that  he should return to his Mahaan Self-Sacrificing wife Mona!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zertyurestyrtmsAmbrosia

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
LOL people already started to sympatize with Pradeep. He is innocent and Mona being there for him is understandable. What load of crap!!. Dusth paapi paap karega toh usse jannat to naseeb nahin hoga nah. Agreed he didn't kill Shaurya, but how many time did he kill Mona's self esteem and confidence. Jail is the right place for this culprit and that thanks to his pyar Anushka Sarkar.

Only thing Mona can arrange for the father of her children is a lawyer. Nothing more! But I know that patni Mona will be out there seaching for the real murderer to proof her pati parmeshwar innocent! Baki parivaar haath par haath dhar ke baithein gay Angry

Ekta can slaughther Mauli's character to any extend, but I will not sympatize with Mona's husband Pradeep! Never!!

Edited by aishray - 25 October 2012 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906rtmsblyton

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with Aish. PraCreep tortured Mona's self-esteem to such an extent that she was even about to commit suicide! If she had succeeded, he would have been arrested for abetment to suicide, wouldn't he?

I would say PraCreep has got his just desserts at last. Let him rot in jail till infinity. And if his Biwi No. 1 wants to follow him there, good riddance!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishray

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.