Arjun

*^* Arjun Banner Contest *^*[CLOSED] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

50ShadesOfMe

IF-Sizzlerz

50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

<font color="#990099" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">great thing AvniBig smile
Please ask Naina to make this post sticky and try not to edit the first post if the thread is supposed to be sticky as it looses its stickiness ROFL
will definitely participateSmile
</font>

Ohh..Actually Shruthi had made this thread sticky nd I edited it today mrng..actually I dint hv any idea dat we hv to not edit the thread wen its sticky LOL
No worries..It'll be sticky again by evng LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_-Raichu-Tina2603

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*^* Arjun Banner Contest *^*[CLOSED] (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Avni--

<font color="#990099" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">great thing AvniBig smile
Please ask Naina to make this post sticky and try not to edit the first post if the thread is supposed to be sticky as it looses its stickiness ROFL
</font>

Ohh..Actually Shruthi had made this thread sticky nd I edited it today mrng..actually I dint hv any idea dat we hv to not edit the thread wen its sticky LOL

Oh but any coolbie viewbie can make it sticky you know.. and since shurthi  is a global mod.. she must be busy ROFL oh now u know heheTongue... all credits taken by mahi ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-Tina260350ShadesOfMe

50ShadesOfMe

IF-Sizzlerz

50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

</font>

<font color="#990099" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
Oh but any coolbie viewbie can make it sticky you know.. and since shurthi is a global mod.. she must be busy ROFL oh now u know heheTongue... all credits taken by mahi ROFL</font>

Any other forum's coolbie nd viewbie can make it sticky? LOL
Yeah..All thnx to u ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_-Raichu-

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged

</font>

Oh but any coolbie viewbie can make it sticky you know.. and since shurthi is a global mod.. she must be busy ROFL oh now u know heheTongue... all credits taken by mahi ROFL</font>

Yeah..All thnx to u ROFL

Yeah.. i guess soConfused you see Naina is not on DT like on the top of the homepage of Arjun forum but she still makes threads sticky Big smile

-Raichu-50ShadesOfMe

50ShadesOfMe

IF-Sizzlerz

50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

</font>

Yeah..All thnx to u ROFL

<font color="#990099" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah.. i guess soConfused you see Naina is not on DT like on the top of the homepage of Arjun forum but she still makes threads sticky Big smile </font>

Ohk..Thnx Big smile

_mahi_-Raichu-

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I am  in

_mahi_-Raichu-

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
good luck whosoever is participating! :)

_mahi_-Raichu-

jiyakapoor

Goldie

jiyakapoor

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I am in!!!!!!!!!

_mahi_-Raichu-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.