Raghav's character 2 die - HC confirm of quit

Posted: 11 years ago
Raghav's character to be bumped off from Saubhagyavati Bhava; Harshad Chopda to wrap up shoot

The big news that we hear from our inside sources is that Harshad Chopda is indeed quitting the show, and he wraps up shoot in the first week of November (2012).

So what happens to the character of Raghav? Well, we again hear that Raghav's character will be bumped off and it will be highlighted as a major highpoint in the show.

For the uninitiated, Karanvir Bohra (Viraj) and Sriti Jha (Jhanvi), the other leads in the show, also intended to quit the show. But they have been convinced by the channel and production house to stay back. And the story will take an interesting twist with the death of Raghav.

We tried calling Harshad Chopda and even sent him a text message, but he remained unavailable for comment.

We tried calling producer Vikas Seth, but could not get through to him.
Let's see how Jhanvi's life shapes up post Raghav's exit.
I am so glad.. HC took the right decision... For the last few episodes, seeing what he has to do as Raghav is beyond pathetic!

All the best for your future HC!

But I will surely miss Raghav terribly!

This was not what I signed up this show for... when I started watching it, this show was supposed to have a social message attached... it is just too 🀒 to see what they have done with the message and showing that a rapist is going to get back his wife after almost killing her!
Edited by sam123_0 - 11 years ago
am so happy that HC is quitting..finally freedom to him...am so happy HC is free

chahe S/J V ke saath romantic duet gaaye switzerland mein meri bala se..🀒
am going to miss u terribly onscreen...but u took the right decision...cant take in the crap that they are showing right now...u have made Raghav so good despite the crap wrritten that me gona miss Raghav😭 come bak with a bang HC...love ya!πŸ‘πŸΌ
raghav is quitting the show πŸ˜­
but i think that harshad has taken the right decision
all the best harshad. u'll definitely get another and awesome show πŸ‘πŸΌ
we always love you no matter what πŸ€—
Right decision... finally i l free frm wtchin it as i wtchd it only for HC
I am soo happy wth HC's decision , he wasted his talent being a part of this show

I want HC to play a show like Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil , expecting tht alot

Ekta ji where r u ?? Bring KDMHMD part 2 , tht would be great to see Prem & Heer πŸ€—
woow harshad gone i m done with the show then
If Harshad, Sriti and KVB wanted to quit, why not just end the show?
Anything past this is just butchering the show even further.
Wish HC all the best for success in all his future endeavors.

Hope he finds a new show more worthy of his talents.

Will continue to watch until his last day only.