Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Raghav's character to be bumped off from Saubhagyavati Bhava; Harshad Chopda to wrap up shoot

The big news that we hear from our inside sources is that Harshad Chopda is indeed quitting the show, and he wraps up shoot in the first week of November (2012).

So what happens to the character of Raghav? Well, we again hear that Raghav's character will be bumped off and it will be highlighted as a major highpoint in the show.

For the uninitiated, Karanvir Bohra (Viraj) and Sriti Jha (Jhanvi), the other leads in the show, also intended to quit the show. But they have been convinced by the channel and production house to stay back. And the story will take an interesting twist with the death of Raghav.

We tried calling Harshad Chopda and even sent him a text message, but he remained unavailable for comment.

We tried calling producer Vikas Seth, but could not get through to him.
Let's see how Jhanvi's life shapes up post Raghav's exit.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazsehreen07MahinKAya.ForeverSHINeeveenishaKhatamKahaniSiddhi_ummesulaiman_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raghav's character 2 die - HC confirm of quit" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I am so glad.. HC took the right decision... For the last few episodes, seeing what he has to do as Raghav is beyond pathetic!

All the best for your future HC!

But I will surely miss Raghav terribly!

This was not what I signed up this show for... when I started watching it, this show was supposed to have a social message attached... it is just too Dead to see what they have done with the message and showing that a rapist is going to get back his wife after almost killing her!

Edited by sam123_0 - 25 October 2012 at 5:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07dsdsb.addictNandzLuvMou_farahprachurya..Apz..Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
am so happy that HC is quitting..finally freedom to him...am so happy HC is free

chahe S/J V ke saath romantic duet gaaye switzerland mein meri bala se..Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sehreen07NandzLuv..Apz..

..Apz..

IF-Rockerz

..Apz..

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
am going to miss u terribly onscreen...but u took the right decision...cant take in the crap that they are showing right now...u have made Raghav so good despite the crap wrritten that me gona miss RaghavCry come bak with a bang HC...love ya!Thumbs Up

sehreen07NandzLuvEphemera

kiran_28

IF-Sizzlerz

kiran_28

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
raghav is quitting the show Cry
but i think that harshad has taken the right decision
all the best harshad. u'll definitely get another and awesome show Thumbs Up
we always love you no matter what Hug

sehreen07NandzLuvEphemera

sehreen07

Groupbie

sehreen07

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Right decision... finally i l free frm wtchin it as i wtchd it only for HC

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I am soo happy wth HC's decision , he wasted his talent being a part of this show

I want HC to play a show like Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil , expecting tht alot Day Dreaming

Ekta ji where r u ?? Bring KDMHMD part 2 , tht would be great to see Prem & Heer Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kissForeverSHINee

veenisha

IF-Rockerz

veenisha

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
woow harshad gone i m done with the show then

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.