Suggestions / Comments

Help on VMs and video download

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I need help on making VMs and to download videos. Where and how can I get it? Or maybe some one can help me in this thread only? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help on VMs and video download" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uadithyan

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanks. :-)

...soniii...

...soniii...

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

Try VideoMix forum: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=489

Thank You Smile

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
To download videos from Youtube: If you're using Mozilla Firefox then download the add-on that is "Youtube Downloader" and then you restart your Firefox and the button to download video shows up there. For other websites that you wanna download from, you can again download the add-on for Firefox which is "Downloader Helper" and download away. Big smile

For making VMs: Sony Vegas is the new in thing to use for making VMs. So, try that and also check out the forum as posted by Favouriteofall above.

Hope this helps you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top