Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Harshad Chopda Fc#75:Celebrating Us* Ck Pg # 75 (Page 3)

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Party time.  Join so late HC FC but having so much fun with all of you girls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudHarshad-Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
HONEST CONFESSIONS OF A DHARAMPANKHI AND A PROUD HCian (lakshmi)

Silsila yeh chaahat ka Heart

How to start???Confusedwhere to start?? Confusedwhat to say??Confused will the words do justice and explain my feelings?Confused all these questions keeps buzzing in my mind whenever i try to explain my lagaav for you to anyone..Unhappy.

lets start from the beginning...Smile..

JULY 10th 2006

let me seeStern Smile...i saw you first time ..Day Dreaming..honestly i was vaguely interested in the show at that time( i feel like D'ohAngry upon myself..) .then cadet ali was introduced .Day Dreaming...i was about change channel Angrybut was transfixed by the inane simplicity humble sweet innocent looking guy on my tv screen...
loved his way of talk his USOOLs Day Dreamingand the utter innocenceBlushing...phir kya thaBig smile...my association with you started on a long journeySmile...which is still going on and will be till my last breath...*crosses my heart*
seeing you as akshat was also a co-incidence( dhat tareeki kya mein kabhi nahi sudroongiD'oh)or let me rephrase it MIRACLE only...LOL
after LRL got over..i was a bit depressed due to missing you...i talked myself outta the depression soon thinking that its a crushAngry (how wrong i wasLOL) and that too celeb one..so its pointless meaningless blah blah.Angry..(you know i never knew fangirling existed at that timeCry)...
umm where was iConfused..yeah..i came out the depressionBig smile...but still cadet ali lingered ijn my mind...as there was no internet connection at my home at that timeDisapprove..i could not "dig" deeper about you on the net.Ouch..so as there was nothing else i knew of youOuch ...i pushed you to back of my head ..(not forgotten though!!Shocked i can neverShocked)

it was late  2007 or was it early 2008Confused?
 i am unsureConfused..(i suck big time remembering dates and suchAngry...pardon meEmbarrassed..but love is trueBlushing ) but i saw you in a bubbly avtar on Sony TV's ambar dhara during casual channel changing spreeLOL...pehle tho i was shockedShockedShocked....you know jaw-dropping-eyes-bulging-wala real shock...phir an audible loud gaspShocked...(everybody looked at me) then i was tearing upCry (i know its insane Embarrassedas i couldnt explain y tears welled up in my eyes to six pairs of eyes staring at meLOL)i kept on rubbing my eyes wishing hearts of hearts that it was not a dreamSmile..but it wasn't and you were really playing akshat ...THAT day was a very memorable day cos my all too wise brain failed to talk me out that it was just a stupid crush...but i knew it was beyond crush love bf-gf couple wala love...but no words to give a name to it 
BUT fate had some other designs for my feelings towards youAngryCry...that day was the last i saw you as akshatCry...the next time i (with lot of trouble as i dint notice which prog you were on) caught your show..it was no longer YOUR showCry...some one else was enacting that roleAngry...
THIS time around i was shatteredBroken Heart....its hard to explain what you undergo when you catch your most fav person to just vanish ...just like that...
khair...life moved onUnhappy...allthough i dint.Cry...

MARCH 12th 2008.
KDMHMD ...your entry as prem...OMG..what an entry*wolf whistles*...that walk up the corridorDay Dreaming...that watch...that removing of...errr...your shirt.Blushing...that flexing musclesBlushing....it was like my dead heart was starting to beat agianHeart...i had heard that you are gonna be prem ...but i was afraid to believe it ( all thanks to my past experience)...now it was true...
i watched every possible way i can..all the scenes of your's...forced my dad to have an internet connection..."dug" deep about you...Big smile
PREMMM..Stern Smile...prem was a banda jo mere hissaab's se perfect tha...ek maapdand tha...for acting...(NOTICE i use past tense?? you will know y ...just read on).the way he was a son husband brother boss and human ...it was too good.Clap..i started seeing him everywhereLOL (i lost it lolROFL)...
i never once hated his actions.Stern Smile..(which was weird as sometimes the whole house was shouting at him and i used to grind my teeth against my family supporting HC audiblyEmbarrassed)

then 2010 came feb came 5th also came...last day ...i was not strong to watch itAngry...so i gave importance to cleaning the houseDead...all the while wiping my eyes off tears.CryCry...
parents were puzzled...(i let them beOuch) ... BUT STILL the same question was still lingeringAngry...WHAT was that I FELT for youConfused i never knew i had to wait till 

june 14 2010...

when TL started... in fact to be precise Nov 24-30th 2010 those 6 days gave me the IDENTITY of my relation with youEmbarrassed...I WANTED TO BE LIKE TAANI WAS TO ONU..

.it was all clear!! i was sureSmile ...calmSmile and happy for the first timeBig smile...no bechaini at allSmile...

i felt ali onu and mohan were the most humane typeClap ...and prem was idol typeClap...but i was proved wrong as i dint know you see what you had in store for us...

well i have one regret thoughDisapprove!!..i couldnt catch your "mohan" avatar on TV.Cry...but thanks to Vandy di hereClapHug...i could catch all of it on YT.Big smile...i still remember how bleak the days were when i couldn't see youCry..not even in youtube...Angry
but loved the way you tried to be grey shaded person with a heart!! (i know i am not making any sense...) you get what i mean?...well i loved that way you used wear that watch (*DDDay Dreaming*)

9th APRIL 2012

then came along RAGHAVENDRA PRATAP SINGH...you surpassed your own records and standards set by you!! YOU ARE A LEGEND and it shone out loud and clear!! (now you know y i said past tense for prem?Wink)raghav is imperfect magar us kirdhaar ko badi khoobi se perfectly portray ki aapne

saying anything else in praise of you your work is IMPOSSIBLE...as i have run out of any adjectivesLOL...nothing can do justice to applaud you correctlyClap!!   sahi maaino mein tho aap hi star hein superstar hein mere liye...yeh OSCAR EMMY NATIONAL AWARD sab aaphi ko milni hey...to be frank...

I very honestly wanna share one more thing with you HC...a dream which i feel i have seen many times...

"it was misty and foggy in early morning a cloaked dark figure keeps walking in the joggers lane suddenly moves to its left and looks like just touched the shoulder of someone in front but after few seconds the person in front collapses unconscious"Ouch

"that figure woke up in an makeshift roof place in some back lane of a city feeling a bit pain in head to which the dark figure makes him drink something soon his pain goes away"
"both of them are waiting the night out...the dark figure goes out and brings food to the other person.. when that person asks the dark figure it says it doesn't feel hungry/sleepy that much"Embarrassed

after 2 days and 2 nights that dark figure makes the person unconscious again and leaves that person from where that dark figure attacked in same joggers park"

"some voice says to that person that thank god he is safe and that we dint knew how to save you from life threatening situation for which that person feels all confused and thanks who ever it who saved him just then somebody asks autograph of that person...
the person is U...HARSHAD CHOPDAShocked

the dark figure winds up in her room spurting blood from mouth due to self medication as she had drank a poisoned energy drink meant for that person and was protecting while attacking him and thinks that "just some more time before the poison goes out of body not only this time but every time i will save you my friend"
that cloaked dark person is MEShocked

so think kis kadar aap  mere dilpe chaaye hoEmbarrassed

before i conclude...i just wanna say what i exactly i feel for you...

i wanna be your shield or armour to protect you from all things negative...

i am with you always will support you in everything.
[.hala ki mein ek responsible "good friend" hoonStern SmileLOL jo aapko sahi aur galat mein se  chunne mein help kartha heyStern Smile...sahi maaine mein friend jo hotha hey woh hoon mein.Big smile..par mujhe patha hey ki aapko daantne ki naubat kabhi bhi nahi aayegiBig smile...kyunki  ki aap intelligent hoLOL...daant khaane waali kaam nahi karogi LOLlol]

i want to take all the hits(storms troubles) coming your way...
aapko meri umar bhi lagjaaye aapse jo meri dosti hey usey nibhaane ka ek mauka mile tho mein apne aap thak nauchaavar kardhoon...yehi meri qwaish hey
mujhe aapki saari gham takleefein aur dard (touchwood aisa kuch naho magar phirbhi...) dekar uparwala meri saari khushiyaan aapko dedein yehi dua hey...
aap kabhi kabhi bhi udaas na ho...yehi dua hey

i have this... this...love mixed deep best friendship wala feelingBlushing jo mein bayaan nahi kar paa rahi teek seAngry...(all thanks to you sochne dhoge tab naAngry??...my mind turns blank everytime i even take your name inside my headAngryEmbarrassed )
pyaar bhi hey (meera wala jogan wala pyaar) aur bohot bohot gehri dosthi (bottomless deep friendship feeling) bhi hey..Embarrassed..kya karoon mein?Confused *scratches head*...shaayad hi koi category hogi jismein mein fit aasakhoon...lol...ROFL

frankly to be practical aap thak meri yeh baatein nahi pohonchengi..aur naahi aapko meri astitva ke baare mein khabar ho gi...magar koi fikar nahi mujhko...kyunki mein behind the curtains rehkar aapka saath doongi... aapke liye hardin dua maangthi hoon...aur yeh zaroor pata hey that my prayers are reaching god..and through god its reaching you...touching your soul...protecting you...being vigilante...

mujhe na shaayri aati heyCry na achi achi baatein dhang se likhnaCry (proof anyone? the present write-upAngry...its so messy,Angry,and haywireOuch)
 i can't express myself properly too tho aapke liye  pooja paat karna aur vrat rakhne ke alawa meri kuch aur aukaat hi nahi hein...Cry
magar muje kushi is baat ki zyaada hey ki hona ho upar koina koi zaroor sunrahahoga...jab bhi aapko hasthe khilkhilaathe relaxed contended dekthi hoon...dil ko sukoon milthi hey...

DARD HANSKE SAHUN MEIN SABHI
AAH THAK NAA BHAROON MEIN KABHI
MEIN RAHOON ...NA RAHOOON...
TU SALAAMATH RAHE HAR GHADI
BUS YE DUA TERE LIYE TERE LIYE
P.S bura na maaniye mein thodi jhalli types ki aur batooni types ki ladki hoon...Embarrassed

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 31 October 2012 at 11:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-Siddhi-The_Inner_Voice-ProudHarshad-FeistyQueen-vandy-

Tina_1983 Groupbie
Tina_1983
Tina_1983

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april10

Party time.  Join so late HC FC but having so much fun with all of you girls
Harshad, u have been my favourite person on Indian television ever since Left right left... My prayers and wishes are always with you.. Love u a lot Harshad. May you be always blessed with the best of everything..

-ProudHarshad-Ephemera

-Siddhi- Goldie
-Siddhi-
-Siddhi-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Party party...
i luv u harshad... my rockstarrr...

bdw, m ghussa with my saheliyaan here for not telling me about this FC stuff before...it's 75th FC now...
pata nahi main kahaan thi itne dino tak????????UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy

Edited by --Sid8-- - 31 October 2012 at 10:56pm

-ProudHarshad-Ephemera

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
The party should begin soon. Wink

-ProudHarshad-Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i am looking forward to the front page..page on eof THIS E.P.I.C FCBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudHarshad-

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Too true. I can't wait to see all the siggies and avis. Wink

-ProudHarshad-Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
am also very much interested in seeing the celebrations too...as not all FC is 75th kno
congratulations HC Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ProudHarshad-

Go to top