Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda Fc#75:Celebrating Us* Ck Pg # 75 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Creations From Fans

Edited by -vandy- - 02 November 2012 at 8:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fairoozanika-Siddhi-The_Inner_Voicesugiiminaz296-Urooj_Harshad-ElysiaEphemeraSoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda Fc#75:Celebrating Us* Ck Pg # 75 (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged

lets start the party guys...

its a huge celebration...for all of us...coz no other telly actor's fc..except one...has conquered this feat...
its our 75th fc...long...long journey indeedSmile
but each moment is as memorable and as cherished as the first oneEmbarrassed
first and foremost a big  thanku to  harshad for being there for us...
its actually a dil se dil ka connection u have with each one of that that the days wen we feel let down the most...we get a gift from u...
be it a pic, interview or article...and its just makes our day...Embarrassed

but this does not mean u hibernate this time...this time no hibernating...come back asap...without any hibernation..or i cause serios damage to quite a few of ur fansROFL...
u know i can't do anything to uEmbarrassed

this fc calls for a celebration of our madness...u don't know..dealing with this bunch of mad ppl is not easy...
dealing with their constant demands is not easy...Angry
but...we enjoy each moment that we live together..with just one common topic of discussion...
harshad, hc, mera harshu and wat notROFL

this fc has a bad timing...but here at hc fc..we believe in letting go off the past...and look forward to a brighter...a better and more promising future...
though we'll miss raghav...we know u'll make us happy...once again very soonSmile

and huge thanku to all the members past and present who've helped in keeping this fc active and moving...

the credit for all the siggies and headers go to sugi...who did not blink even once as i kept on pestering her...asking her to finish it at an impossible deadline...
she is our google.comSmile
thanx to nads, meg and sneha for the amazing writeups and the poems...
all the members for all their contributions...be it in the form of messages or links or siggies...
a huge thanku to each one of u...
each post has made us attain this milestoneSmile

as we turn a new leaf with this fc...we are proud to announce certain changes...which i'm sure will make each one of us all the more happier...
guys...we've decided to dedicate each day to one character of harshad...and discuss accordingly...
lets start our lazy monday mornings with mohan's energetic onelinersWink
lets dedicate our tuesday's to prem's romanceEmbarrassed
lets have a feast on wednesdays with onu's rasgulla partiesLOLLOL
and light up our thursdays with ali/akshat's spark...
and wat better way to end the week...than having raghav as our companionWink

and no...we have not forgotten the man who has breathed life in all these fictional charactersSmile
lets keep relaxed weekends for hc...(yes we do discuss him every other day tppDay Dreaming)...

last but not the least,...
a very warm welcome to all our new members...
we'll make sure we have a gala time here...
so..
lets hit it guys!...Party

Edited by -vandy- - 02 November 2012 at 8:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cute00ishThe_Inner_Voicesugiiminaz296-Urooj_Harshad-ElysiaEphemera

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Good afternoon people

Odd time to celebrate isn't it? When we are going to loose Raghav in a couple of days. But I guess this is life.

So here is to the joy we have shared, the frustration we have let out here, the pagalpanti we have done, the revolts, the love, the dedication, the pride, the celebrations we have been a part of at this place together.

Being a Harshad fan is not easy, it comes with a lot of bashing, a lot of hatred toward you just because you happen to like him, a lot of snide remarks, a lot of frustration and at times even filth thrown at you. But amidst all of that we are still able to have a lot of fun, all thanks to the wonderful creatures called HCians

So keep rocking keep celebrating and keep up the craziness

Here is to many many many more FCs and never ending pagalpan Party

I know time is tough, we are drained after all that we had to bear over the past few month and right now there may not seem much we can celebrate but hey lets celebrate that all of us except one were able to survive through the DSDDSB forum without a warning level raise (despite everything going on) Now that is an achievement ROFL

And more than that we always have Harshad and his brilliance as an actor to celebrate and cherish .. we also have each other to celebrate and our craze

So rock on Star

God bless us and Harshad ameen

Great work everyone, awesome creations sugi, beautiful poems Meg and Inner soul Star

Edited by Soaps1 - 01 November 2012 at 5:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugii-Urooj_Harshad-ElysiaEphemera

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Res. Let the festivities begin! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Urooj_Harshad-Ephemera

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I guess its d ultimate celebration time..Dancing..
good times or bad times, but any time, everything gets related 2 HC..
The grief of losing RAGHAV is still on a roll, but hw to control d happiness of hitting d only 75th HC , dats d 2nd one in TV... yayyy d title aftr RK goes to HC..

I hv watched him in my growing days, thruout my adolecense, nd ohh i can definitely write it dat my life wudnt be so beautiful, crazu nd ofcourse dreamy widout him...
In dis 4 years i hv grown old, but HC still keeps goin younger..Blushing

its hard 2 type down in mere words bout d party feelings growing in my mind, but yuppie...
i think i will write more if i hv time..
but nw, let begin d party..Party
me will b d 2nd host aftr Vandy di.ROFL

i luvv uu HC...Day Dreaming

Edited by harshu.sundas - 02 November 2012 at 11:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maazz-Urooj_Harshad-Ephemera

silky_harshad

IF-Rockerz

silky_harshad

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
[:/D\]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Urooj_Harshad-Ephemera

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Not sure if I should happy or sad... It is very difficult to do both at the same time... Happy to know that we are on 75th FC! Sad that Raghav has to leave!

When it was first announced that HC would be doing SB... I was just too scared because of the story and the issue that they were dealing with. Domestic violence is a very sensitive issue in society. In a way I was, am and will always be proud that HC decided to protray this character which is hope and strength to all those victims out there.

What I was not prepared for was, what they did with Raghav or with the story. And above all I was not at all prepared for the nonsense that took place on the forum after his entry... and also during his stay on the show!

But that is what makes HCians... HCians... when we see HC being treated badly...  his character being abused...  his show is going to be shut down... we raise hell, we revolt, and we fight. And because of this we are given all types of names...and trust me we are all so proud of those namesLOL!

Even if Raghav is leaving us lets be "happy sad" not "sad sad" because after all this time... HC has given us Raghav to treasure, to enjoy, to smile and also to feel proud of!

HC as u mentioned in your recent interview, that your fans know you by now... so hopefully you also know your fans by now... and it is a sincere request, please dont take longer to make a come back! We know you need to take some rest after all the effort and hardwork that has gone in making Raghav... but still... Eagerly waiting for your come back announcement!

God bless you always!!!!

Brilliant work everyone... the poems, the siggies everything looks just great!

Edited by sam123_0 - 01 November 2012 at 7:09am

sugii-Urooj_Harshad-Ephemera-vandy-

shivu01

Goldie

shivu01

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Mine.  Wish HC comes back before we end this FC

-Siddhi--Urooj_Harshad-Ephemera-vandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top