Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda Fc#75:Celebrating Us* Ck Pg # 75 (Page 128)

Post Reply New Post

Page 128 of 150

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Originally posted by Soaps1

waisey hum sab itney khush ho rahey hien HC in wazzup tv did not say he will be on calendar, they were interviewing people over the idea of calendar and like many others he gave his opinion so we aren't even sure if he is there Ermm
he's there nads ...they showed celebs who gonna be in it n he was second may be for feb Ermm.he said he's gonna keep it with himself even after the years end LOL obviously khud ki photo hogi why he would throw it 
no re i think he will be on aprilBlushing or may..Day Dreaming.
i wish he is on aprilBlushing
he is so child-like innocent when he says he will keep the calendar even after year ends awww

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda Fc#75:Celebrating Us* Ck Pg # 75 (Page 128)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

NOTE:- This post is only meant for fun, no offence meant !

"Harshad Chopda And All the link-up/break-up/Shaadi Tamasha" Part-1

Recently our-not-so-reliable-sources published an article regarding Harshad Chopda and Sriti Jha's affair and that soon they would be seen tying Knots. I know with this news so many hearts are broken, girls were heard attempting suicide and some girls actually went that crazy that they were celebrating Harshad's wedding, in fact were planning for a grand party for it. I tell you these girls na ! 

Anyway, as we dont think our not-so-reliable-sources are that much reliable as in past too they posted such news regarding Harshad but all turned out to be rumors ! So again this time we sent our under-cover-corresponding AMZ to find out what is the actual thing. According to her tweets(she was tweeting us every sec detail),"once again, after a lot of struggle I made my way to Harshad's make-up room,Gosh this place is just so amazing. Anyway they are shooting Raghav's last scene so meanwhile I can hunt down few proves." After few mins she tweeted,"looks like no one is there(gosh I'm so lucky) okay now I can hear few footsteps coming near(but wait arent they shooting Raghav's last scene?) " Later on, her next tweet was something like this "Thank God I'm hiding behind this door, its HC and Sri and yes HC had so many bags in his hand, seems like food to me(i can smell it)" Well that was AMZ's last tweet ! 

We hope she was able to get what is the actual raaz behind this make-up room,HC,Sri and food. If you all want to know further, so stay tuned we are trying to contact AMZ but seems like her iphone's battery died(wow check its timing). But dont worry as soon we try to make a contact, we will share it with you.
AWESOME writeup alinaHug
now i understand y people call you khabri...LOL
but i have few objectionsROFL
1] y is your reporter so undercharged?AngryROFL
2]what si AMZ? looks like we have to employ a code breakerErmm
3]aur kya foodie ko reporyter banake bhejdi??Angry all she is doing is smelling foodLOLROFL
4] if she hides behind door..when they close the door won't they come to knoROFL?? so amateurishD'oh
waiting for your second part of writeup eagerly

nads awesome sigie..just imagine if this posterized and put on main road...Day Dreaming.there will be accidents and traffic jam.ROFL.as all the women will be in lalalala landLOL

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 18 November 2012 at 2:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
So my teacher did not like what i did and made me do all these changes and still it did not satisfy her and i like a bad student got tired ROFL So i told her baki experiment on next siggy

Edited by Soaps1 - 18 November 2012 at 6:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Urooj_Harshad-Ephemera

premeeristry

IF-Rockerz

premeeristry

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Tou stylish text bata dey mey daal deti hoon ROFL Stop and stare is like an order ... you better ROFL
 LOL...     like one in your dabba..."RaghavI" cursive ...fonts like lucida calligraphy wud do  Cool

Edited by premeeristry - 18 November 2012 at 3:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

So my teacher did not like what i did and made me do all these changes and still it did not satisfy her and i like a bad student got tired ROFL So i told her baki experiment on next siggy

oooh it looks awesome nads...Clap what's wrong in it?Ermm
who is your teacher?Angry

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Oye no timator jaisa muh for my teacher Angry its only because of her it turned out awesome and if i listened to her it would be even more awesome but i got tired LOL

-Urooj_Harshad-

IF-Rockerz

-Urooj_Harshad-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

looks mashallah nadiiiLOL

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Oye no timator jaisa muh for my teacher Angry its only because of her it turned out awesome and if i listened to her it would be even more awesome but i got tired LOL
who is your teacher?Embarrassed
mujhe bhi sikhni hey nadsBig smile
bateyegi ya phir yuhin bhaav khayegi?Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top