Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Harshad Chopda Fc#75:Celebrating Us* Ck Pg # 75 (Page 127)

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
NOTE:- This post is only meant for fun, no offence meant !

"Harshad Chopda And All the link-up/break-up/Shaadi Tamasha" Part-1

Recently our-not-so-reliable-sources published an article regarding Harshad Chopda and Sriti Jha's affair and that soon they would be seen tying Knots. I know with this news so many hearts are broken, girls were heard attempting suicide and some girls actually went that crazy that they were celebrating Harshad's wedding, in fact were planning for a grand party for it. I tell you these girls na ! 

Anyway, as we dont think our not-so-reliable-sources are that much reliable as in past too they posted such news regarding Harshad but all turned out to be rumors ! So again this time we sent our under-cover-corresponding AMZ to find out what is the actual thing. According to her tweets(she was tweeting us every sec detail),"once again, after a lot of struggle I made my way to Harshad's make-up room,Gosh this place is just so amazing. Anyway they are shooting Raghav's last scene so meanwhile I can hunt down few proves." After few mins she tweeted,"looks like no one is there(gosh I'm so lucky) okay now I can hear few footsteps coming near(but wait arent they shooting Raghav's last scene?) " Later on, her next tweet was something like this "Thank God I'm hiding behind this door, its HC and Sri and yes HC had so many bags in his hand, seems like food to me(i can smell it)" Well that was AMZ's last tweet ! 

We hope she was able to get what is the actual raaz behind this make-up room,HC,Sri and food. If you all want to know further, so stay tuned we are trying to contact AMZ but seems like her iphone's battery died(wow check its timing). But dont worry as soon we try to make a contact, we will share it with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I know saba he is there i investigated already ROFL

Ephemera

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Made a namona ROFL

Alina waiting for 2nd part ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Ephemera-vandy-

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

NOTE:- This post is only meant for fun, no offence meant !

"Harshad Chopda And All the link-up/break-up/Shaadi Tamasha" Part-1

Recently our-not-so-reliable-sources published an article regarding Harshad Chopda and Sriti Jha's affair and that soon they would be seen tying Knots. I know with this news so many hearts are broken, girls were heard attempting suicide and some girls actually went that crazy that they were celebrating Harshad's wedding, in fact were planning for a grand party for it. I tell you these girls na ! 

Anyway, as we dont think our not-so-reliable-sources are that much reliable as in past too they posted such news regarding Harshad but all turned out to be rumors ! So again this time we sent our under-cover-corresponding AMZ to find out what is the actual thing. According to her tweets(she was tweeting us every sec detail),"once again, after a lot of struggle I made my way to Harshad's make-up room,Gosh this place is just so amazing. Anyway they are shooting Raghav's last scene so meanwhile I can hunt down few proves." After few mins she tweeted,"looks like no one is there(gosh I'm so lucky) okay now I can hear few footsteps coming near(but wait arent they shooting Raghav's last scene?) " Later on, her next tweet was something like this "Thank God I'm hiding behind this door, its HC and Sri and yes HC had so many bags in his hand, seems like food to me(i can smell it)" Well that was AMZ's last tweet ! 

We hope she was able to get what is the actual raaz behind this make-up room,HC,Sri and food. If you all want to know further, so stay tuned we are trying to contact AMZ but seems like her iphone's battery died(wow check its timing). But dont worry as soon we try to make a contact, we will share it with you.
alina LOL good try...but can u plz elaborate AMZ Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Ephemera

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Made a namona ROFL

Alina waiting for 2nd part ROFL
mei bolun mei bolun Tongue
text thodi si stylish honi thi..."Stop n Stare" ROFL direct useage of words...it sounds more lik a traffic signal LOL Day Dreaming ...the best part of pic...its showing wad it shud Clap ...now i can Day Dreaming

Ephemera

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Tou stylish text bata dey mey daal deti hoon ROFL Stop and stare is like an order ... you better ROFL

Ephemera

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Alina... that reporter better recharger herself and her iphone battery ASAPAngryAngry and start tweeting!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Laxami we won't have 12 different HC pics 12 different actors feature for each month and HC is one of them ROFL Itna hi mila shukar hey Embarrassed

but i thought calendar shoot is 12 diff pics kno? Confused
atleast that is western practice.,.Angry

Go to top