Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda Fc#75:Celebrating Us* Ck Pg # 75 (Page 117)

Post Reply New Post

Page 117 of 150

The_Inner_Voice

Goldie

The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Sam ... ye heylo kis ke liye tha???... jiske liye bhi tha... haye kya heylo tha... Day Dreaming
Hug ye tere liye sam for barsing with the HC pic Big smile

Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 16 November 2012 at 8:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda Fc#75:Celebrating Us* Ck Pg # 75 (Page 117)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Inner_Voice

Sam ... ye heylo kis ke liye tha???... jiske liye bhi tha... haye kya heylo tha... Day Dreaming
Hug ye tere liye sam for barsing with the HC pic Big smile

Aur kiske liye ho sakta hai... Raghav tedi baate sirf Viraj se karta thaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Inner_VoiceEphemera

The_Inner_Voice

Goldie

The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Oye woh heylo apne pankhon ke liye bhi to bo sakta hai na... but sahi mein yaar kya sc tha woh... that convo Day Dreaming... dhansuuu Wink

And haan yaar... Alina ka name confusion mujhe bhi yehi sochne par majboor kar raha hai LOL
Dhaat teri ki... iske reports ki itni aadat ho gayi hai ki ... sab chalta hai LOL

-Alina-Ephemera

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Aaj sab ko ho kya gaya hai... first its vandy di thinking i posted the HC pic when it was Sri n now u call me sam... LOL... Oye tu kiska daant ukhaadh rahi hai ab???... are you multitasking right now... replying in the HCFC n writing the report on latest khabar n on the other hand ukhadofying somebody's teeth.ROFL

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry Yaar but yes I'm multi tasking right now! But not extracting teeth! Lolxxx you will get to know soon about my other work! It's HC's fever you see! 

The_Inner_VoiceEphemera

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam123_0

Sneha.. imagine what kind of a reporter Alina-the-dentist is... ROFL She does not get the names right here... how can we trust her reports ROFL

Hahahaha lolxxx 
But seriously my reports are never wrong ! What you think there was someone else to except from me in his makeup room? Trust me its was only Food I could all get ! Lolxx koi aur insaan nahi tha ! Lolxx

The_Inner_VoiceEphemera

The_Inner_Voice

Goldie

The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
And now U better come up soon with the report meri Daanton ki Dukaan... u have the dental probers at ur disposal yaar... kabhi to use kiya kar unhe LOL

Warna u will hav us barge into ur  to face the same plight as Raghav faced at the hands of Sia just like in ur profile pic LOL... straight away water wash ROFL

-Alina-Ephemera

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged

And now U better come up soon with the report meri Daanton ki Dukaan... u have the dental probers at ur disposal yaar... kabhi to use kiya kar unhe LOL

Warna u will hav us barge into ur  to face the same plight as Raghav faced at the hands of Sia just like in ur profile pic LOL... straight away water wash ROFL

Mujhse panga lene Walay ho? Let me remind you I'm dentist  25% hi sahi but I know how to drill, ab tak sirf dummy pe experiment kya hai let me experiment it in real ! Hahahaha Lolx

The_Inner_VoiceEphemera

The_Inner_Voice

Goldie

The_Inner_Voice

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Mujhse panga lene Walay ho? Let me remind you I'm dentist  25% hi sahi but I know how to drill, ab tak sirf dummy pe experiment kya hai let me experiment it in real ! Hahahaha Lolx

Oye when u hav tweezers , probers, forceps, explorers, carvers and all those darawane equipments at ur disposal  would I take panga with u??? Ermm... hmmm lemme think... Yes I'l surely do Tongue... coz tu 25% ho ya 100% dentist ... u cant escape the fact that we love ur reports n its ur pankhial (meaning:of the pankha) responsibility to come up with the reports in time...

And experiments ko maar goli... ho sake to Hc ke Pearly whites pe hi kuch likh de... detailed thesis on his pearly whites... Hayyeee Day Dreaming

Yaar hum logon ka kuch nahi ho sakta LOL

Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 16 November 2012 at 9:20am

-Alina-Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top