Harshad Chopda Fc#75:Celebrating Us* Ck Pg # 75 - Page 90

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by The_Inner_Voice

Aaj sab ko ho kya gaya hai... first its vandy di thinking i posted the HC pic when it was Sri n now u call me sam... 😆... Oye tu kiska daant ukhaadh rahi hai ab???... are you multitasking right now... replying in the HCFC n writing the report on latest khabar n on the other hand ukhadofying somebody's teeth.🤣

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha sorry Yaar but yes I'm multi tasking right now! But not extracting teeth! Lolxxx you will get to know soon about my other work! It's HC's fever you see! 
Originally posted by sam123_0

Sneha.. imagine what kind of a reporter Alina-the-dentist is... 🤣 She does not get the names right here... how can we trust her reports 🤣

Hahahaha lolxxx 
But seriously my reports are never wrong ! What you think there was someone else to except from me in his makeup room? Trust me its was only Food I could all get ! Lolxx koi aur insaan nahi tha ! Lolxx
And now U better come up soon with the report meri Daanton ki Dukaan... u have the dental probers at ur disposal yaar... kabhi to use kiya kar unhe 😆

Warna u will hav us barge into ur  to face the same plight as Raghav faced at the hands of Sia just like in ur profile pic 😆... straight away water wash 🤣

And now U better come up soon with the report meri Daanton ki Dukaan... u have the dental probers at ur disposal yaar... kabhi to use kiya kar unhe 😆

Warna u will hav us barge into ur  to face the same plight as Raghav faced at the hands of Sia just like in ur profile pic 😆... straight away water wash 🤣

Mujhse panga lene Walay ho? Let me remind you I'm dentist  25% hi sahi but I know how to drill, ab tak sirf dummy pe experiment kya hai let me experiment it in real ! Hahahaha Lolx
Originally posted by -Alina-

Mujhse panga lene Walay ho? Let me remind you I'm dentist  25% hi sahi but I know how to drill, ab tak sirf dummy pe experiment kya hai let me experiment it in real ! Hahahaha Lolx

Oye when u hav tweezers , probers, forceps, explorers, carvers and all those darawane equipments at ur disposal  would I take panga with u??? 🤔... hmmm lemme think... Yes I'l surely do 😛... coz tu 25% ho ya 100% dentist ... u cant escape the fact that we love ur reports n its ur pankhial (meaning:of the pankha) responsibility to come up with the reports in time...

And experiments ko maar goli... ho sake to Hc ke Pearly whites pe hi kuch likh de... detailed thesis on his pearly whites... Hayyeee

Yaar hum logon ka kuch nahi ho sakta 😆
Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 11 years ago

😎
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago

Oye when u hav tweezers , probers, forceps, explorers, carvers and all those darawane equipments at ur disposal  would I take panga with u??? 🤔... hmmm lemme think... Yes I'l surely do 😛... coz tu 25% ho ya 100% dentist ... u cant escape the fact that we love ur reports n its ur pankhial (meaning:of the pankha) responsibility to come up with the reports in time...

And experiments ko maar goli... ho sake to Hc ke Pearly whites pe hi kuch likh de... detailed thesis on his pearly whites... Hayyeee

Yaar hum logon ka kuch nahi ho sakta 😆

Omg Sneha you know so much about dental instruments! Kahin aap khufiya dentis toh nahi?

Well there is long list of pending things I want to do and yes thesis on HC's pearly white teeth is one of them! I will surely do that one too!

And yeah Humara kuch nahi ho sakta 😆

Nads ... mindblowing yaar 👏 ... so madam is liye furr thi ab tak... awww 🤗
This goes out for you Nads:

Lafzon ko dekar us chehre ka rang...
Ae dost kya kamaal kiya,
Mayusi se bhare the jo din...
Muskaano mein unhe yun dhaal diya.

Thanks Nads 🤗.

Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Alina-

Omg Sneha you know so much about dental instruments! Kahin aap khufiya dentis toh nahi?

Well there is long list of pending things I want to do and yes thesis on HC's pearly white teeth is one of them! I will surely do that one too!

And yeah Humara kuch nahi ho sakta 😆

🤣 khufiya dentist????... na re main crazy animator hi thik hoon... just that i hav a cousin who is a dentist so have seen all those bhayanak instruments and hav had spent a day or two listening to the detailed description of the same 🤔.

Gaahhh... Thesis on Pearly whites of HC... haila... ... oye zyada der mat kariyo plzzz.

de taali 😉