Phir Subah Hogi

Rangmunch - Kahan se kahan pahuch gae-PSH

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Link

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1956-phir-subah-hogi-kaha-se-kaha-pahunche

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Link

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1956-phir-subah-hogi-kaha-se-kaha-pahunche

From where did they conjure up this nonsense?

Obviously they made a mess and now covering it under the sand. I can't believe that that is all it was. How utterly boring and thank goodness we are not wasting any more time on this.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One More boring ADINI article
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't understand - on what planet is it ever going to be OK for these two to be in a relationship irrespective what happens between TVS and Sugni.

Adi does not need to handle his relationship with Sugni with finesse. He needs to get/stay the hell away from Sugni.

Adi is TVS's  bhanja and Sugni truly loves TVS. Even if one day Sugni realises that true love can happen more than once in a lifetime it does not mean she is going to forget TVS or what they had so, Mama and Bhanja are going to be loved by and occupy the heart of the same girl. HOW SICK ARE THESE PEOPLE 😡 - THIS IS MORALITY IN INDIA ?
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've noticed that we keep asking these questions, but we may never know the answers. We're trying to make sense out of nonsense. 

The writers are making it emotionally exploitive, so that in our thoughts we keep getting irritated, or keep questioning the show even after the episode is finished. They will keep on showing nonsense...more questions will creep in our minds - This is to keep us glued to the TV set. 

If they don't want to listen, then we must leave them to it. The results from the frustrated audience, and the damage it may do to the director's,  writer's and actor's reputation, will soon show up in high numbers.

Should we then not learn from this and instead of wasting our precious time, move on? The sooner we realize and get on with our lives rather than spending it on them, the better. 

It is a nice day...I am spending the day out with my family.

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The writer of that article is definitely an Adini fan. They can never be objective in any of the crap they write everytime. What a bias crappy article.