Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
hey guys i was wondering ki samar ke pass phone hai aur usse bhi jyada usne party kaise di yaar?????its strange aisa kya ho saktha hain!
share ur views

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.keshiya..-Ayesshhaa-..BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samar ne party kaisi dhi??????" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
phone kya uske paas toh TAB hai. i wonder uske paas TAB kahan se aa gaya. usne party ke pass jhol maar ke laye honge. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.--Akshu--snigdha_arsha

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Are, firstly, we don't know much about his background. All we know is that he says he's a nawab. But he's shown in a halwai ki dukaan. But the full truth isn't out yet. Let's see! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.keshiyasnigdha_arsha

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

par jab tak truth pata nahi chalta tab tak kuch bhi assume karke iss topic ko enjoy toh kar sakte hai na. Wink

main toh kitna kuch assume kar rahi hoon. i'm enjoying it. 

what say chocs??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.snigdha_arsha

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
He is the second mystery man :P

keshiyasnigdha_arsha

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged

chalo i'm back. snigdha where are you?

what was the score yesterday?

sorry i had to go to vile parle, i had an appointment with the doctor. they said i may have a fracture. i just hope my reports are normal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snigdha_arsha

--Saaki--

IF-Dazzler

--Saaki--

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Hi

Well,I am new here.
But,Was wondering same about Samar.
This guy is very very misterious.

He uses TAB, Phone & all those gadgets required for KD's pranks he arranges and he also signs Samar Pratap Singh. How can he fool everyone? Even the school authorities that he is a royal kid? n how he got admission if he is not a Royal kid in that prestigious and quite a school made for rich students.

Either his ancestors would have been Maharaja and he is using that as his asset Or may be his lifestory is like Rancho in 3 Idiots. He might have come there behalf of some Royal kid may be. And thats why may be he didnot even think twice about signing the Buddy project.

What ever it is,But the guy has good acting skills. His role is also equally interesting N His pairing with Juhi is Superb.LOLBig smile

keshiyasscomp32

CutielovesChocs

IF-Dazzler

CutielovesChocs

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
^ yes, exactly. We don't know anything and all there is atm is conjecture! Until the full truth is out, no one knows what's up with him!

He's an amazing actor! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keshiya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.