Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: haruhi26

cant watch😭

Abhi dekho πŸ˜ƒEdited by --Avni-- - 11 years ago
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
still not being able to watch, dont worry, i'm at work, maybe there are some firewall protections/settings not letting me upload the video, i'll check it at home afterwards, but thanks for sharing dear😊
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail

still not being able to watch, dont worry, i'm at work, maybe there are some firewall protections/settings not letting me upload the video, i'll check it at home afterwards, but thanks for sharing dear😊

Arey no..Go & see my previous post nw..its working..I guess I had made a mistake while hyperlinking it..sorry :(

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Avni--

Arey no..Go & see my previous post nw..its working..I guess I had made a mistake while hyperlinking it..sorry :(

yep now working thanks
πŸ€—
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail

yep now working thanks
πŸ€—

Welcome πŸ€—
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Avni--

Welcome πŸ€—

awesome promo, and whats more is when the voiceoff says if Arjun can save her or not???
N most of the time Arjun always succeeds and win, like Riya said in saturday's episode, i have a faint hope that he will save her, still fingers crossed...πŸ˜ƒ
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail

awesome promo, and whats more is when the voiceoff says if Arjun can save her or not???
<div>N most of the time Arjun always succeeds and win, like Riya said in saturday's episode, i have a faint hope that he will save her, still fingers crossed...πŸ˜ƒ

I too hv full hope ki Arjun will Save her! :D
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm sure Arjun will save Riya. But if the news about Sana being replaced is true... (which btw is mostly true becoz there is a post in the forum being tested by the PH, posted by Gorky)*don't throw chappals and stones pls*
They might show that Riya survives but is going to take a break to recover. When she returns to ETF they will show us a new face... We should be prepared for that too..

BUT.. Even now I hope Sana stays back!!! God, just this miracle pls...
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ValleryRose

I'm sure Arjun will save Riya. But if the news about Sana being replaced is true... (which btw is mostly true becoz there is a post in the forum being tested by the PH, posted by Gorky)*don't throw chappals and stones pls*
They might show that Riya survives but is going to take a break to recover. When she returns to ETF they will show us a new face... We should be prepared for that too..

BUT.. Even now I hope Sana stays back!!! God, just this miracle pls...

what is the post saying dear?
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

what is the post saying dear?

It's the same as that was posted on the facebook page...
The forum I saw this post in is the forum being tested by the PH.. so I think the news about Sana might be true...