Article: Police arrests the Pandit in MKAP

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Star Plus's popular show Mann Kee Awaaz...Pratigya will introduce a twist soon in the show. The Pandit who kept Amma (Asmita Sharma) who is Sajjan Singh's (Anupam Shyam Ojha) wife for a couple of months, will be arrested by the Allahabad Police.

Our source adds-"The complaint of kidnapping Amma was filed by Pratigya (Pooja Gor). Its not new because our sources and fans say thats its her habit of peeping into others' problems...🤣🤣🤣

The police arrested him and asked about kidnapping Amma...
He surrendered and one shocking truth came out of the interrogation. He said-"I did not do anything..Prof.Shyam Saxena told me to kidnap Sumitra🤣...😆 Otherwise, I respect women a lot."

Police asked Prof. Saxena about this and he said vibrating🤣🤣🤣 that he is not responsible for this. He cannot think of anyone except his late wife Nainaji...😆🤣🤣

Police invested further and found out that Pandit was pretending and he kidnapped Amma to raise his 3 children. They invested in the town where the pandit was residing earlier and found that he kept 3 women like this earlier and produced 3 kids...😆 🤣🤣

He was about to do this with Amma too but Pratigya spotted her at the right time.
It is known that Pratigya has filed another case for demoralizing her father's prestige😆🤣

We advice Madam Pratigya to pay attention to her Husband and yes..her pregnancy...🤣🤣

Source: www.Muskaan's bakaity continues.com🤣🤣🤣

Edited by kriya...arja - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Our source adds-"The complaint of kidnapping Amma was filed by Pratigya (Pooja Gor). Its not new because our sources and fans say thats its her habit of peeping into others' problems..

He surrendered and one shocking truth came out of the interrogation. He said-"I did not do anything..Prof.Shyam Saxena told me to kidnap Sumitra🤣...😆 Otherwise, I respect women a lot."

It is known that Pratigya has filed another case for demoralizing her father's prestige

@Red-best parts of the article🤣🤣Good one😆😆
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Our source adds-"The complaint of kidnapping Amma was filed by Pratigya (Pooja Gor). Its not new because our sources and fans say thats its her habit of peeping into others' problems..

He surrendered and one shocking truth came out of the interrogation. He said-"I did not do anything..Prof.Shyam Saxena told me to kidnap Sumitra🤣...😆 Otherwise, I respect women a lot."

It is known that Pratigya has filed another case for demoralizing her father's prestige

@Red-best parts of the article🤣🤣Good one😆😆

Thanks😆
Just emptied out my frustration on Pandit and Shyamu...😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kriya...arja

Thanks😆
Just emptied out my frustration on Pandit and Shyamu...🤣

How could u do this with our shamu😆😆?Very wrong😳 Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 11 years ago
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If it ever become true then our cvs wil dedicate maha episode to pandit and shyamu.. Cv's rock...
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Muskaan u r too much🤣🤣
Aaj to tumne mera chhota sa mota sa pet fad hi diya😆😆
Jai ho muskaan ki bakaity ki😆

Keep it up!! I want more from u...

Edited by abhishek_kriyaa - 11 years ago
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣Nice Muskan,,,,😛
keep it up👍🏼

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
OMG...At first reading the title..I thought it was a true article...only to realise this is a fun post..🤣...good one Muskaan...keep it up 😃
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv-kriya

If it ever become true then our cvs wil dedicate maha episode to pandit and shyamu.. Cv's rock...

liked u r words

CV's rock🤣🤣
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
God reading the title for a sec I thought mkap is extending...😕