Page 1 of 38

Page 1
Page   of 38
Page 2 Page 38

MariahMohan

MariahMohan

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Silhouette | Prologue

The snow flake floated down, dancing with the currents of the wind before it settled softly with the others on the blanket that covered the land.

The moonlight gave an eerie yet pleasant lighting to the town, some finding it the perfect setting for a romantic rendezvous, while others saw the unpleasant that lurked beneath.

Arnav swirled the liquid amber in the crystal chalice again and again, following its hypnotizing motion with his eyes which mirrored the liquid he held. No form of chemical intoxication could bring him over the living intoxication he had witnessed. It left him weak, feeling vulnerable. Resentment coursed through his veins, the pressure of his fingers on the crystal increasing.

No, not hypnotized. He had been infected. He had been infected by the traces of venom he hated most. Of course, the most effective way to remove venom was to have it sucked out by the infector, themselves.

~|~

The snow building on the panes of the window obstructed her view of the street. Clutching her heavy dress tighter around her, Khushi dropped her head into her arms, muffling the sobs that racked through her body.

She sat in the corner where his rocking chair had once rested, acting as the catalyst to many of her memories. Wrapping her arms around her knees, she wished she would eventually cease to exist like he had. Fresh tears sprang into her eyes, as she covered in the darkness.

They would find her. She knew it, yet she hoped... She hoped they wouldn't.

~|~

"Malik." The servant bowed deeply, keeping his head down as he awaited further orders.

Arnav remained motionless, his eyes never leaving the liquid he held. Minutes passed as he waged war against his mind.

"Bring her." He spoke, breaking the lingering silence.

The servant left silently, bowing once again, and Arnav was left in the solitude of solidarity.

~|~

Khushi fought against her eyelids as she tried to make sense of the world outside her window. The snow had stopped now, but had left a layer of it covering every surface.

Shadows passed on the street, and Khushi gasped, pulling her scarf more tightly around her head. Whimpers threatened to erupt from her frail body as the shadows came closer to her house.

A resounding boom broke the quiet of the night. Another boom followed, which Khushi soon realized to be knocks on her door. Her breath fastened as she squeezed tightly into the insecure corner.

"Open up!" The voices commanded, sounding dryly impatient.

The tears she had managed to stop flooded over her lashes. She knew this would happen. Hope never brought her nothing but misery.

A/N: So what do you think? Not my conventional type, but what fun is there in sticking to safety? Read and Review, peeps! Chapter 1 will be up soon.

P.S: No, I have not forgotten my FFs, I'm an impulsive writer and I've not been so impulsive lately ;)-Ann

Next

THIS IS MY WORK AND MY WORK ONLY. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE ANYWHERE! PLEASE RESPECT IT AND DO NOT REPRODUCE THIS. NO COPYING AND PASTING!!

Edited by MariahMohan - 09 December 2012 at 6:06pm

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

Hajra95LoveShini.Shiva86sonson126rachealkk10furjadPantheraoncasunshineswirlsilver21reena1146lvbnstracy1191sham245armadlilithblackniviishalinikanagusumaliA...littleranibutterfly06sakadafimalosevaleyriejankisoni86the_breezethebubblespop12Su_SomerholicTRND86Atyaysree1993barunxoxoesmeralda111imli95UltimateWisheskamtokdinArshi200dorindakatehiraarifarkushlovehasheyMidnightReaderpanckDimz13kshubhangibarsanaacklesmanicCrazy_1001chemistry9jessjazzSAM32rrd29sini1234aeyshaalimarchminkdproverBonhi_ipkkndannab-Siaa-dushturainimran78vidya.sanjaydhrashteemannat27RevolutionbreezN0306JaponicaLeenaRocksarhilover55vqwertyilakiahenamaninazibahsegadA.Hajnalkhushboo1234IronButterflyvrindaguptaAmanda.Lim-Farwa_Ibrahim-ShikhaKhushihoney-sweetykclovearshikbtrfffan123balsimransobtideeswarnapeepliHot.Pink.Heelsphillips_2909caskerAudiwaliamalluangeldazzling_glorymillie_maaneetAkorshiLaxshaLOVEArshiSuchi.RrukuswasthikaOmorabotiASR6262CountingStarsxpup03chavvi16IsleOfCapridumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Arhi FF|~ Silhouette: Ch.4 UPD! Pg.29" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
cngratz fr nw strt ff lvd d proluge thnx 4 pm do cntinue soon nd yipeee 1st to cmnt nd dat to 1st tym vry happy

Edited by balsimransobti - 24 October 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MariahMohan

rrd29

Goldie

rrd29

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
interesting...plz continue and PM me

MariahMohan

Audiwalia

IF-Rockerz

Audiwalia

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Interesting start... Wat about consequences ...i m waiting for u to update that ff.

MariahMohan

nazibah

IF-Dazzler

nazibah

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I'm already loving this FF! The concept seems...intriguing! I honestly can't wait to read more!

MariahMohan

MariahMohan

MariahMohan

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazibah

I'm already loving this FF! The concept seems...intriguing! I honestly can't wait to read more!

Glad you liked it! I know it's vague but the Chapter 1 will be up soon to give a slightly clearer idea. Thank you for reading!
-Ann

Suchi.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi.R

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Interesting.. will wait for story to unfold...

MariahMohan

Su_Somerholic

Su_Somerholic

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
If the prologue itself is so captivating, I wonder how amazing rest of the story will be..! 

Please continue! And add me to your PM list! Smile

MariahMohan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top