Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: b2011

@sita:  I respect your opinion and decision to take a short break from watching.

The TRPs are calculated for this two-month period but NOT RELEASED until December 19th.  At that time, all these TRPs will be released together with week 50 TRPs also.

ok thanks for the info
i was not knowing this .
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post nirubaπŸ‘πŸΌ
i'm with u... i loved yesterday epiπŸ˜ƒ
i'm not going to expect anything from cv's becoz expectation always leads to🀒😑 so im going to take whatever they offer😊

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: cathy_rene

i'm not going to expect anything from cv's becoz expectation always leads to🀒😑 so im going to take whatever they offer😊

Well said Cathy, I have stopped expecting as well. 🀒
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@sai: seriously bro when we expect and build our imagination, they r offering some trash... so its better to stay calm i think. 
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
niruba, the only thing I liked abt yesterday episode was Meena's anticsπŸ˜† but was worried too. They way guy was helping Meena for a moment I thought yeh meena ko hi chakma na de deπŸ˜† aur sooraj ki paise chale jaye😭
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fizak

niruba, the only thing I liked abt yesterday episode was Meena's anticsπŸ˜† but was worried too. They way guy was helping Meena for a moment I thought yeh meena ko hi chakma na de deπŸ˜† aur sooraj ki paise chale jaye😭

Firstly Niruba thanks for creating this thread and I liked yesterday's epi but I liked today's epi a lot more as it made me🀣 the entire time.   Babasa and even Bhabho were too good and Chottu too.

@Fizak
Yes I was worried that the man might do something with her card and knowing the pin.  But Meena should this time be caught and punished by Law and the authorities need to deal with her and I hope that any attempt from the Rathi family should not work.  She should serve her punishment and then the family need to give her medical treatment because what she has is a case of obsessive disorder of some sort...
Edited by Juna04 - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you all for your kind replies πŸ˜ƒ. Sorry for disappearing after making the post. Trapped in heavy traffic jam for three hours and now body, legs, hands all aching 😭 Will reply to all later πŸ˜ƒ

Fatimaji: thanks for replying πŸ˜ƒ'..You are right, we have to keep reminding ourselves that this is just a serial and just enjoy it without too much expectation. And furthermore, I think spoilers and segments shown in SBS are also affecting our interest in the show

UMDUji- thanks a lot for replying πŸ˜ƒ'.please don't apologise for disagreeing, I always respect your views. Actually I wonder why nowadays even some Surya scenes are not appealing to you and maybe to others too? Is the show getting bad or is it because of our 'over expectations'?πŸ˜•

Barathi aka..(many forum members who belong to my age group calls you 'aka' or 'di', so I think I should address you with respect from now onwards πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰) thanks for replying and agreeing with me πŸ˜ƒ'..actually I have something to confess, you know, I'm a 'fan' of yours and love reading your views coz in many occasions I realized that we have share same opinion and think alike. Great minds think alike πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shehjarji...thanks for replying πŸ˜ƒ..ya DABH has spoiled us a lot πŸ˜†, giving us extraordinary episodes every now and then... for example the scooter scene... for me, it was one of the most meaningful and romantic scenes in DABH'..I guess after watching the scene, our expectation are sky high now for this track πŸ˜†

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail

Samirji..thanks  for replying πŸ˜ƒ'..I agree with what you said regarding the wo ai ni scene, '..the way Suraj confessed his love was simple and brilliant but Sandya's confession was a bit filmy, (but to tell the truth, I did enjoy the scene πŸ˜†).

But then there are many other occasions/scenes where I felt  Sandya's emotions were not shown clearly , and sometimes lacking consistency'..I wonder, is it because the script writers for the particular scenes are male and they are unable to present women's emotions correctly?...Sandya is an unique character but sometimes the portrayal of her character confuses me πŸ˜• where as Suraj's character is well-defined and consistent, that's why we easily fell in love with him 😳

AHLMH, Thanks for replying πŸ˜ƒ...ya I also think our expectation getting very high nowadays πŸ˜‰

Ami thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ . Haha ya bhabo was too good, Neeluji rocks, I don't know how she keeps straight face when saying those dialogues πŸ˜†

-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Niruba di... Well said about lacking consistency in Sandhya's character...!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

HalleNJ thumbnail

Shirin'..thanks for replying πŸ˜ƒ'..ya,  some scenes had been repeated a few times already, but since our leads are so good looking, I'm still not bored watching them 😳'..agree with you regarding Meena πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks TOTAL ROMATIC @ Hemaji for your reply πŸ˜ƒ''.Sandya is one confused soul, I stopped trying to understand her or her character'..let's leave it to Suraj to handle her, only he seems to understand her very well πŸ˜†

Saibal'.thank you'.. I always check the forum for immediate feedback and was surprised when there was no post after a good episode, that's why I came up with this post'..so you too enjoyed the episode 😊

Ladyterp'.thanks for your feedback''haha you were rooting for Sandhya to hold Sooraj's face? This time she didn't hold him because her hands were still burning with chillis,  she was careful not to hurt him...so please forgive her this time πŸ˜†

Sindu'.thanks for replying'..DABH is definitely unique πŸ‘πŸΌ