Bade Acche Laggte Hai

no khabab mey haddi in yesterday episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
hm friends so happy to see yesterday episode without ayesha rajat mama and shipra so great

hope in future we get to see many like this episode

but i did no tlike ram calling priya miss ghatkopar she is his wife instead he would call her mrs ghatkopar that would be best right

not miss but mrs

what do u all say

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no khabab mey haddi in yesterday episode" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Lol ram called her mrs.ghatkopar only not miss n yes i love it wen the epi consists of only rayapi n nevi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i love the epis in wihch i dnt see the haddis trying to be smart!! for me the epi was good but i am getting a lil tired of the contionus nipking of priya on rams every action!!

the way she is not looknig at how ram is desperate for his daughter how much he has changed how much he is donig it, how he is cooperationg and for her there is abs no future!! if the cvs continue ot make it a temp featuire of nok jhok without the real issues it will be realyl boirng!!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeethagupta

hm friends so happy to see yesterday episode without ayesha rajat mama and shipra so great

hope in future we get to see many like this episode

but i did no tlike ram calling priya miss ghatkopar she is his wife instead he would call her mrs ghatkopar that would be best right

not miss but mrs

what do u all say:  the issue is he did say mrs only so maybe that is why u ddnt like ms coz woh kabhi bola hi nhn tha ROFL

BUDDH

BUDDH

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Ayesha jaisi haddi ho, toh kebab khane ka maza kuch aur hota hai.

Yeh bataiye, yeh aapka Ram thoda zaroorat se jyada nahi chillata hai?

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Lol ram aur priya dono hi chillate hain as she said uncha suna acha lagta hain

Post Reply New Post

Go to top