Debate Mansion

Diamond or Gold

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetsang

Goldie

sweetsang

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
 Hi guys..so yesterday was dassera and we have a traditon of buying gold on dassera..i told mum get me a diamond instead of gold..she says no!!gold has value and will  have to give you when you get married.i said agar mujhe  hi dena hai to diamond doh.

she said in india diamond has less value then gold... its also for security for future as well..

so what do you guys think?i love diamonds but is it better if we buy gold then a diamond ??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diamond or Gold" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged

It should be what is precious to you. If you find pebbles and seashells precious, then in your world they are more precious than diamond and gold. If you want to go for rare and precious in the technical sense, then I would suggest palladium. But in the end, I'll have pebbles, you'll have diamonds, they'll have gold. 100 years from now we all will be dirt under someone's feet.

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Dunno about which is better.. but I love gold more than diamonds! <3

And what you said about security is right. Many people go for gold(in India) for 'investment purpose'.

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
It is what value you add to it. That is wha it is. Gold is so valuable cause so many people value it and finding and getting it the way it is, costs so much. Same with diamond.

Though Gold is more stable if you go by economical value,

I prefer gold,  just because I like the warm glow it has. Diamonds maybe a girls bestfriend, but it doesn't go for me.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsang

Hi guys..so yesterday was dassera and we have a traditon of buying gold on dassera..i told mum get me a diamond instead of gold..she says no!!gold has value and will  have to give you when you get married.i said agar mujhe  hi dena hai to diamond doh.

she said in india diamond has less value then gold... its also for security for future as well..

so what do you guys think?i love diamonds but is it better if we buy gold then a diamond ??

Some situation women are much smarter than men...Think about it,diamonds are girls' best friend...a mans best friend is a dog. OuchLOL

The diamond company "Debeers" has had some pretty interesting slogans. One year it was "Diamonds, will take her breath away.", last year it was "Diamonds will render her speechless.". I think this year it should be, "Diamonds, that'll shut her up."Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top