Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Why has a girl who is a complete stranger shoot TVS in the heart?

Is this the end of TVS as we know him?

Have the CVs realised that while he is alive Adi Sugni is not acceptable to audiances so he has to die or at least assume to have died?

Is that why there has been 360 degree turn in G and Sugni's behaviour towards him?

So TVS dies or is assumed to be dead. Sugni davastated. MA knows the truth but does not care about Sugni's bedni status but wants to keep Sugni in the family so Adi marries her. In due course Adi Sugni happen. Some how TVS comes back and stalk Adi Sugni. Audiance will have sympathy for Adi Sugni because they got together when TVS was thought to have died.

Voila - we get Adi Sugni and TVS in the roles they were originally intended.

Can the CVs be that predictable?

Edited by payal7 - 24 October 2012 at 8:16pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_rlatchimepersaudocendejoySandiya90210muktha_cuteseemasrboogleIstilaxXxNoreen786xXxHillyloveVinnie79ForeverSHINee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "End of TVS as we know him?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

boogle

boogle

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
They probably are that predictable! If the story goes that way of Vikram being a stalker, I don't think I can handle seeing him in that light.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107muktha_cuteseemasrkomal07Hillylove

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Payal i hope and pray ur predictions never come true Broken Heart It will be the worst twist everDead
And that stranger will be None other than but Reva for sure. Angry
Now all Reva supporters will get their answersLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010ananthi.shankarmuktha_cutecroziaxxForeverSHINeeHillylovepyar-ishk

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
As far as now all are imagining something wrong might happened To Vikram.
I am still to watch what fruits gets by Riva's plotting to kill Vik.
I can"t or u can say do not want to believe in my wildest dream that Cv will kill his character for sometime.
However they can do anything...literally anything.I can trust that mad fellow on the road not these creatives.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010muktha_cutekomal07Hillylove

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I am sorry guys

I do not want TVS to die or assume to be dead.

I have admired him, lamanted and critised him when he has been wrong but I have always empathised with him.

But knowing how obsessed these CVs are with Adi Sugni this seemed like the obvious answer.

I want to be proved wrong and be shown that the new writers are creative rather than predictable.

However if they go per my prediction in my opinion they are going to lose many viewers who are intellgent enough NOT to fall for such a obvious ploy.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereocendejoySaima2010muktha_cuteIstilaxXxNoreen786xXxkomal07HillyloveVinnie79ForeverSHINeepyar-ishk

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
 i don't think so, and as komal said that lady , who is shoot him, she is rewa, this is new time slot and without vikram they can't get good viewership, i hope sug know jaldi that rewa is bad...
but what me do to this adi ? nonsense...  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010seemasrkomal07

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
It cannot be Reva as she was at the havali while TVS was shot yesterday.

I think Sugni has started to realise that Reva seems to care more about her and Adi's wedding than where TVS is or his safety.

Sugni has acknowledged to herself and told Adi that TVS is the man she truly loves and cannot bear being away from him. She has accepted that TVS will be the only man in her heart.

I think Sugni thinks of / looks at Adi as a friend. That's why when she was feeding him yesterday she  felt nothing.

BTW - Reva's prayer to God yesterday was please bring TVS back safely but after the wedding so I can be a proud thakurain. SICK.

BTW- Where is G? She said she was going to Devi ma to ask her why this is happening and would not leave until she gets an answer.

Edited by payal7 - 25 October 2012 at 5:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010IstilaseemasrxXxNoreen786xXxHillyloveForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Istila

Istila

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

I am sorry guys

I do not want TVS to die or assume to be dead.

I have admired him, lamanted and critised him when he has been wrong but I have always empathised with him.

But knowing how obsessed these CVs are with Adi Sugni this seemed like the obvious answer.

I want to be proved wrong and be shown that the new writers are creative rather than predictable.

However if they go per my prediction in my opinion they are going to lose many viewers who are intellgent enough NOT to fall for such a obvious ploy.

Payal,

There is a saying 'Too much ego will kill your talent'

I don't think CV's will listen to our voices or questions. The show is already in shambles as we know it. There is no logic in this story to followWhether Sugni ends up marrying TVS or Adi, it has lost its meaning. That is what usually happens in these lengthy Indian serials and this is the reason why I am not watching.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveKhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.