Virika OS upd pg 8,Note pg 14 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

avni_19

IF-Dazzler

avni_19

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
do continueee soon..amazingg update!!!!!!!! pls PM me..thnkuuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virika OS upd pg 8,Note pg 14 (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Love your OS. 

Very well written. Big smile 

Gosh! Karan is such a bad ass! :|

How dare he! Angry 

Uski toh.. Censored 

Anyways, continue soon and do pm me. :D 

virika_15

virika_15

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Waiting for the next part...

ashna1406

IF-Dazzler

ashna1406

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
loved it!!continue soom n plz pm mee

girl97

Goldie

girl97

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

update soon 

Sweety1234556

IF-Dazzler

Sweety1234556

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Part 3
The next day,viren jeevika were leaving for chandigarh,unknown to the fact that they were being followed by karan.They reached the house at about 1.
V:jeevika mein office ja raha hon
j:per viren ji,app itni lambi drive kerke aye ho, thak gaye hoge na
She said this while resting her head on his shoulder.
V:haan lekin office mein important kam hai,waisey bhi do dino se nehi ja raha,kuch pernding kam hain
J:ok viren ji,u go but return soon
V:yeah,i will be back very soon
Viren hugged jeevika.They were in no mood to leave each other.It seemed as some force wasnt letting them go.Viren left jeevika and kissing on her fore head wished her good bye and left.

Night.Viren returns home.
V:god,its too late,jeevika must be furious,help me god!!
He entered his room and saw there was no one there.The lights had been closed down.He called for her and looked in the room but in vain.He went to the kitchen hoping to find he their,but she wasnt seen.Viren was tensed,he searched about the house but there was no sign of jeevika.All the family members were sleeping,jeevika couldnt be there.Fear over took him.He immediately rushed to his room and called jeevika but found the phone ringing in the room.
V:jeevika!!
V:jeevika,where are u?where did u go?why do i have a feeling that something is not good?ur not safe?jeevika,plz help me out!I cant figure out this on my own,i will lose this case without your support.
He sat on the bed,with his hands in his hair,tears forming in the eyes.He had no idea what to do ahead ,where to search for jeevika.He though to go and ask manvi,jeevika might have informed her something.As he was about to leave his room,the phone rang.The call was from unknown number.
V:hello
J:viren ji(teary voice)
V:jeevika where are u?Why r u crying?Jeevika..
J:viren ji...
The phone was snatched by karan.
K:hello mr viren vadera
V:karan...
K:wow,u guessed it right,i m karan
V:where is jeevika,lemme talk to her
K:god,whom r u fooling?Do u think i m gonna give into ur demands so easily?
V:what r u saying?What do u mean by all this rubbish?
K:relax dude,calm down!! I will tell u something big
U know what i love your wife jeevika.She is just so beautiful,i cant take my eyes off her
V:Stop it!
K:for the first time i saw her,i fell for her.I had decided to marry her but alas i didnt knew u were there in her life.But u know what,from child hood i have always gained what i wanted to.N now even jeevika.
V:karan i m warning u,if u do something to jeevika,u wont stay alive.Dammit just tell me where is jeevika,how is she?
K:she is with me in a hotel,dressed as a bride in a red saree ,wearing beautiful jewellery!The bed has been decorated with flowers,there is fragment of candles all over the room.And..
Viren without thinking anything,just left the house and drove in his car,at full speed possible.Karan was still on line.
V:karan,if u dare to touch jeevika ,u would repent for it.I m warning u !
K:stop with this nonsense
Viren heard jeevika's voice in the background,she was crying,calling out for him,for her life.She questioned karan why was he doing this to them,why did he bring her to this hotel(jeevika took a name for the hotel,sorry i cant recollect any at the moment)
Viren now knew what he had to do.The hotel was away from their house but viren would surely make it on time.
K:so mr viren,dont worry brother,i know jeevika is yours for this whole life.I She is mine for this night.I promise i would return her safely in the morning.
V:listen to me karan,jeevika is my wife,u have no right over her...I
K:bye,see ya in the morning!!
With this karan disconnected the call.
Viren wss devastated,he had to reach their no matter what,he just cant let karan do whatever he wants.He had promised to protect jeevika and he would do it at any cost.
On the other hand,jeevika fell down crying,all he said was viren ji!!

Thnku guys for all the lovele comments.I m updating the third part,the second part of the third part will be updated tomorrow or on saturday.It will be the last part

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307virika123ca387bsrinuvirika$Hef@li5eemaSamiiiiDaniaax3virika_15Wara082007puneetksingh9mariarauf48iLuvYellowaasma1sajanfan004jenna_promanticgurl070nishyrelanshabana20NishuMavni_19pinky.padda--Iqra---vish94-Kanwal_chohanSaaraa.-Latty--Aaliya.KryAn-arshiasushma--Ayesha--Kays94

Sweety1234556

IF-Dazzler

Sweety1234556

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
The next part will the last one.
Will karan do anything jeevika?
Will he come closer to her?
What will jeevika do?
Will viren reach on time?
What will be viren's reaction?
For all this,do read the next part!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

virika_15romanticgurl070mariarauf48nishyrelanpinky.paddaSaaraa.arshiasushma

-Latty-

IF-Rockerz

-Latty-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
awesome update...:) looking forward to ur next part...:):):)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top