Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bpl1990

Groupbie

bpl1990

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

After that Mandir Meeting where A said he will NOT marry Sugni ….why has she returned back to Haveli.  Don't tell me to help Adi explain his nani , he is not even capable of doing that by himself  .

Any common girl with little self respect would NOT accept anything from a person who has betrayed her not too long  but here is our Lead S  sharing food from him . What should call this act…… Really pls. change these CV's they don't even remember what they showed like two episode before                            

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010shunu6Sandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDkomal07leavesandwavesVintageWine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can somebody explain why is S in Haveli" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.
I was wondering Sugni went loud mouthed over how bad it turned out for her to belive Adi ,then what made her to not repel Adi till now.She seems very ok with him , feeding him.
There is no remorse she is expressing ,she is not taunting Adi.How?
Is not she the girl used to make a person's life hell who dare to betray her?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybpl1990muktha_cuteSaima2010shunu6JulieDVinnie79komal07leavesandwaves

octopie

octopie

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I guess she's very forgiving of Aditya Shocked , after all, he's supposedly sacrificed a lot and also now came back to her again (and saved her from that crowd) even though he didn't have to (since Rewa said she has no problem anymore with Vikram and Sugni being together)?

Although she mentioned that he's so good to bring her food. and ! to see a change in his character (like she mentioned she never thought he would be sitting here with her like this) But, he's in love with her now, is that why he brought her food otherwise he wouldn't have?

I'd hate to say what you just said not to say, but I guess she did go back to help explain the marriage can't happen anymore. Shocked And, Aditya is the one who told her to come with him to tell Naani, right? So, I guess she would have to wait until it's told.

But what will happen afterwards if the marriage really doesn't happen? I thought that Sugni stayed (when Aditya told her to go far away) because she wanted to pay back the money debt or such?

Adi is in a dilemma now... although he doesn't seem too concerned for somebody (Vikram) who was so special to him :( ... and that Maa Thakur seems to have very good intuition Shocked ... at times.

I'm worried for Vikram too Cry Stern Smile Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybpl1990seemasrshunu6JulieDVinnie79komal07

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
sugni is all the time smiling and giving compliments to adi when just 2 days back he dumped her and called off the wedding. So Adi is noble for her and vicky is disgusting???

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybpl1990seemasrIstilamuktha_cuteSaima2010Sandy66shunu6JulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07leavesandwaves

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Recall , when Vicky wanted to save her from selfdestructive sardhakai she was all " aap kahe  aagaye????"
So is not similar rules apply to Adi.After dumping her when he went to save her from Mob should she give same dialogue?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaima2010Istilamuktha_cuteSandy66shunu6JulieDkomal07Vinnie79

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
She is there to support Adi tell all to MA. When MA finds out that her only grandson has lied to her about Sugni and his reason for marrying her and the fact he is the reason for TVSs suffering and now his disappearance and injury she is going to tare a strip of him and he needs Sugni to take the blame and boost his ego by saying "chota thakur malak ka koi dos nahi unha to apna apa ki kushiya choda ka yeh sub kuch hamara or Reva thakuraya ka liya kia. Apa unse dosh matdigiya. Hama go saja dana chaiya woh digiya" Angry

Edited by payal7 - 25 October 2012 at 2:38am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybpl1990seemasrmuktha_cuteIstilashunu6Sandy66JulieDVinnie79ForeverSHINee

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
 payal ! r u all right ? itna lamba hindi dialogue ...Shocked

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Croziaxx

I trying to improve my hindi. Only you guys can tell me whether I have got the words and spelling right ?

Also I am conveying what Sugni will say and as she does not speak English or understand it or can read it I thought I would use hindi instead.

How am i doing?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bpl1990seemasrcroziaxxSandy66shunu6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.