akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy..SG'ians..back with the wednesday's episode analysis...well its not gonna be a long one since the episode itself was not that long plus it has very less content in it...

Starting off with the main thing that occupied most of the space in today's episode..was the suvi-alisha faceoff...well i feel suvi was right...alisha was real rude towards suvi..that too without listening..but hey suvi did u notice one thing ???..u r actually doing the same things with yuvi for the past one month...getting him wrong all the time and that too without knowing anything...anyways Yuvreen have a different type of relation altogether..but still...i thought alisha has a soft side in her when they showed her mother's b'day thing..but it seems like it the only thing that is making her cold hearted too..due to ignorance..from her mom..

Then RC and vivaan...i wud say real good acting by both of them..so now the mystery has unfolded almost..that RC is surely not his father but some relative..as he said RC as his uncle and also he said his name as Vivaan Charles...some other relation doesn't matter as such now..😛 Although i feel the way vivaan caught problem with suvi..he is really gonna get to know about yuvraj also..that too pretty soon..

Coming to Kamesh bhaiyya 😆...he looks in full mood to get this fashion thing off the college..but thank u gannuji...our cheetah heard it and got pissed off too..and maybe that's one thing that gonna make suvi convince that yuvi is actually in favour of her and the course...not against it!!..Yuvi bechara just got 10 seconds of screen space today...even Gyanesh got more time on screen than him 😆 Never mind..the next week is gonna be crucial to RC-suvi friendship and also to this Gyanesh anti-fashion movement...😃
Edited by akshayR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lightening_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup! So far so good.. i'm still worried about Pappa Ji's unreasonable attitude 😕
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
ya yar..i missed yuvi scenes in the episode..!!! 😔
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Anyways...good post bro...!!!! 👏
KTEP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good analysis akshay... 
Yuvi may be there for few seconds but...  We got to see the cheetah side of yuvi which was lost with the break up...