Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Amazing progress in the show

Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The tuesday episode really had showed amazing progression in the story. Rohan and Muskaan's flashback through Bhabhi...amazing

Rohan and Muskaan are on the right track the creatives showing their relationship progress in a very good manner

Their guilt, sorry is now turning to a very cute neighbour friendship...gallery aur coffeeshop ke beech before moving to stronger attraction and love. 

I loved Rohan and Muskaan saying thanx and asking for coffee through placards that day.  

Tara is horrible can she be told Rohan never signed the papers..or is she gonna make up a false sign of his for her cunning motives ugh Tara

Edited by MatteFinish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry, dont know your name.
Havent watched todays epi yet but i would like to say something about yesterdays(Tuesdays) episode. When Preeti had the flashback, the CVs nailed it there. In the fb when it was just Rohan and Muskaans scene,  i said, how does Preeti bhabhi know what was said between them, just then we get to see her watching Rohan and Muskaan (i know its wrong to eavesdrop on a anyone, but here i'll let it go  😆) and it filled the gap and made the scene more believable. Just hope the CVs keep it up.

From the update, with Anirudh seeing Rohan, will move the story forward.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As for Tara, she will do anything to stop Rohan and Muskaan getting back together. I wouldnt be surprised if she hired a hitman to kill  Rohan.
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you mattefinish

The CVs have finally gotten their game together... The current progress is good and moving the show in the right direction, as far as I think so...

The flashback was a great addition to the track and did not have any issues with the logic behind it like how FIZK pointed out.

And as for the Anirudh seeing Rohan... I think it will just lead to anirudh trying to help them get back their memories since they are not in pain of any sort when they see each other like how they use to have initially...

As a doctor and a friend to muskaan, he will first want her to remember her past before deciding on what she wants from her future... Being with him or with Rohan.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanasha1993

And as for the Anirudh seeing Rohan... I think it will just lead to anirudh trying to help them get back their memories since they are not in pain of any sort when they see each other like how they use to have initially...

As a doctor and a friend to muskaan, he will first want her to remember her past before deciding on what she wants from her future... Being with him or with Rohan.

Excellent observation about the lack of physical pain that they used to get when they got near each other.  I forgot about that until you mentioned it.  Hoping Anirudh character remains consistent (helpful and supportive as both a dr. and friend) and he does help both of them out.

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: FIZK6

Sorry, dont know your name.
Havent watched todays epi yet but i would like to say something about yesterdays(Tuesdays) episode. When Preeti had the flashback, the CVs nailed it there. In the fb when it was just Rohan and Muskaans scene,  i said, how does Preeti bhabhi know what was said between them, just then we get to see her watching Rohan and Muskaan (i know its wrong to eavesdrop on a anyone, but here i'll let it go  😆) and it filled the gap and made the scene more believable. Just hope the CVs keep it up.

From the update, with Anirudh seeing Rohan, will move the story forward.

@red: same here 😆 it was lil wiered for me as to Preeti Bhabi was listening to husband and wife convo 😕😆
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they have no other option to show their flasback other than someone in the family eavesdropping the couples! Odd it is.. I know!
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Well, it's good to see some sort of progress on the show. And the flashback parts were well put.

I like the way their rapport has been evolving from one to another, for the better that is. I'd like to see them in the friends phase for sometime now. There is lot of creative possibility in this current phase. So I hope the creatives realise that and put their best foot forward. :)   
Edited by Srishti_TanHa - 11 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Theres definitely some really good progress. Now Anirudh also knows that Rohan and Muskaan have seen each other and have become friends. And Tara and Avi will find out on Monday that Muskaan is talking to Rohan and has become friends with him. Looking forward to seeing how the story continues :)