Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Most loved/hated characters...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hp07

Groupbie

hp07

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Show is going down the drain but they are some characters that are worth watching... I ws curious to find out which characters people loved and which they hate... Personally, 

Loved: SURI (he is too funny), PAMMI ( miss her, she made it worth watching with her anti - anu tactics), ALOK & SUHASI ( best in laws ever) and mallika ( i dont like her but i love watching her and her rona dona for money, i think the song from movie DE Dana Dan  - paisa paisa was made for her), and ViNEET ( for being himself) 

Hated: I dislike MONA more than PRADEEP beacuse she has no self respect. Aurat k naam pe kalank hai according to me, although everyone else in the show would disagree and ANU for her stupidity to fall in love with that donkey. 

I would like to know all of you guys loved/ hated characters and y???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Most loved/hated characters..." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I agree with yu...From todays episode, i hate mona more than Pradeep...

not much love for any characters other than Mona's FIL and Taani..And Vineet ofcourseEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
agree with u.i hate mona the most.the most irritating,spineless female lead on tv.this character is a shame for womanhood.
most loved character is vineet,as u said for being himself.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
After the last few episodes I don't even love Vineet, since he has chosen such a pathetic little morsel of humanity for himself.

The only person on this show with a little gumption is Taani. Contrast her character with that of Mona. She refused to get into an arranged marriage that was being forced upon her by her Dad, fell madly in love and gave her all to her lover (not suspecting that he was using her, so we can cut her some slack for this blunder), afterwards picking up the pieces and finding herself a job...all without her family fawning around her or some tycoon to strew her path with roses.

Taani  should have been the heroine of this show. But independent women can never be Ekta Krapoor's leads!

akruzaishray

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Everyone on the show irritates the crap out of me including Vineet who I feel became a lovestruck puppy who only wants to please Pradeep's Mona.

Most loved is Taani and Anjali has explained the reason perfectly why she is the most rocking character on the show. Taani is a character I can relate to.
Rano is too cute and somewhere deep down I still hope she finds a gudda for her mother and I love her rapo with Vineet specially when she winks at him Wink

Most Bechari character: Anushka Sarkar. Just to bring Mona and Pradeep together CVs slaughtered her character! Fraud, Murderer, Framing Pradeep for a crime he didn't commit is not typical Anushka Sarkar. Anushka was hardworking and a Go Getter!

Most hated character: ... I hate Mona to the core!!Angry

Edited by aishray - 25 October 2012 at 12:48pm

akruzblyton

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Everyone on the show irritates the crap out of me including Vineet who I feel became a lovestruck puppy who only wants to please Pradeep's Mona.

Most loved is Taani and Anjali has explained the reason perfectly why she is the most rocking character on the show. Taani is a character I can relate to.
Rano is too cute and somewhere deep down I still hope she finds a gudda for her mother and I love her rapo with Vineet specially when she winks at him Wink

Most Bechari character: Anushka Sarkar. Just to bring Mona and Pradeep together CVs slaughtered her character! Fraud, Murderer, Framing Pradeep for a crime he didn't commit is not typical Anushka Sarkar. Anushka was hardworking and a Go Getter!

Most hated character: ... I hate Mona to the core!!Angry

Also Anushka truly loved Pradeep...just to bring Pradeep and Mona together they butchered her character badly...and we the audience are the actual fools..Smile

aishrayblyton

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
pradeep  is too weak

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.