*ll* SID'S SIZZLING SENSATION*ll* {FC #1} - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Anam.

I dont think he confirmed it Neha. It was more of those "sources claiming" sort of articles that came out. The same sources said Sidharth was dating a girl called Natalie, which he denied in his filmfare interview. 
then both are singled
I dont think Sid is dating anyone..Atleast I will like to believe that πŸ˜†.
But then again hot guys like him are usually taken.
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

I dont think Sid is dating anyone..Atleast I will like to believe that πŸ˜†.
But then again hot guys like him are usually taken.
whether it is barun varun or sid hai re humari kismat
IPK has become ridiculous. I actually judge Barun & Sanaya for not quitting the show & agreeing to act in this crapfest. The problem with this show are its makers, they are simply not committed enough to the show. They want to do 10 shows at the same time, when they can't even manage one! I hope Barun & Sanaya never work with 4 Lions ever again! SaRun r losing whatever popularity they gained from this show coz of the crap being shown these days. Why shoud they be loyal to the show when the makers themselves are not loyal??
Thank God, u r not trying the gulab jamun & acchar combo... I would pity ur taste buds if u did.
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Yeah ! πŸ˜” πŸ˜†
BTW in movie I felt most sympathy for Varun's character.

And that's why they say, all the good guys are either taken or gay

IPK has become ridiculous. I actually judge Barun & Sanaya for not quitting the show & agreeing to act in this crapfest. The problem with this show are its makers, they are simply not committed enough to the show. They want to do 10 shows at the same time, when they can't even manage one! I hope Barun & Sanaya never work with 4 Lions ever again! SaRun r losing whatever popularity they gained from this show coz of the crap being shown these days. Why shoud they be loyal to the show when the makers themselves are not loyal??
Thank God, u r not trying the gulab jamun & acchar combo... I would pity ur taste buds if u did.
dear anam sorry to sound rude but remember to refrain from talking about anything besides SID OR soty here as this made only for that reason

~admin~

Even Ekta is better than these 4Lions..Horrible PR and horrible script πŸ₯±
Exactly, Barun and Sanaya definitely deserve better. Its true that both of them are good actors.
But I knew that this PH are that horrible cause they treated their previous show, Geet, in the same way..IPK has absolutely become intolerable..I REALLY wanted ArHi to break Premeer's record of winning best jodi awards but I dont think they will be able to..Thanks to the script again.
And indeed they are losing popularity. ArHi used to be my favourite couple and now they bore me 😳 It kind of shocks me sometimes when I think about that πŸ˜†

dear anam sorry to sound rude but remember to refrain from talking about anything besides SID OR soty here as this made only for that reason

~admin~

Oops sorry😳
Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Even Ekta is better than these 4Lions..Horrible PR and horrible script πŸ₯±
Exactly, Barun and Sanaya definitely deserve better. Its true that both of them are good actors.
But I knew that this PH are that horrible cause they treated their previous show, Geet, in the same way..IPK has absolutely become intolerable..I REALLY wanted ArHi to break Premeer's record of winning best jodi awards but I dont think they will be able to..Thanks to the script again.
And indeed they are losing popularity. ArHi used to be my favourite couple and now they bore me 😳 It kind of shocks me sometimes when I think about that πŸ˜†
sanjz u are an admin come on yaara led by example πŸ˜†