Afsar Bitiya

Prishna New FF: Qabool Hai - Chapter 5 Pg 18 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 20

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Waiting for the next chapter please contnue soon =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna New FF: Qabool Hai - Chapter 5 Pg 18 (Page 9)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

Waiting for the next chapter please contnue soon =)

Aww thanks Hug and will update soon Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Please update soon :D

moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

Please update soon :D

Will update in a bit Smile

Ragvir_Prishnamoniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Prishna FF Qabool Hai: Chapter 2
"Krishna wait" Pinto stood up from his seat and called out to Krishna, she turned around and Pinto walks up to her, he repeats "Krishna wait" and Krishna looks at him with a questioning look. Pinto smiles at her and says "I'll drop you off" and Krishna was surprised to hear this but she refuses, she replies "It's alright I'll manage" and turns around to go, Pinto holds her hand and stops her again, he turns her around and says "Look at the time, it's really late, it's not safe, let me drop you home" Krishna glances at the time and sees that Pinto is correct, she is hesitant to go with Pinto but then Pinto gives her a warm smile and she agrees, Pinto smiles at this and says "Great I'll go get the car out" and rushes off to take the car out. Krishna follows him and goes and sits inside, Pinto smiles and starts driving, a smirk had built up on his face, he kept glancing at Krishna while driving, she was going through her bag checking to see if she has all of her things, she looks up to see that Pinto wasn't driving in the right direction, she says "Pinto Ji, your driving in the wrong direction" and looks at him only to find him driving on and smirking, she gets scared and shouts "Pinto Ji, Stop the car!" but Pinto was in no mood of listening to her and drives even faster, Krishna keeps shouting but he doesn't listen, she had no other option but to try and jump out of the car, she tries opening the door but only to find it locked, she still tries opening it for the sake of it and bangs on the window but Pinto grabs her hand to make her stop. He doesn't let her go and keeps driving with the other hand; he shouts at her and says "Shut Up! And Stop screaming!" Krishna replies "Where are you taking me? Please let me go" and Pinto says "You will find out soon" and looks straight ahead with an angry serious face and keeps driving.

Krishna is still screaming, she tries to get her hand out of his grip, but Pinto doesn't let go of her, Krishna closes her eyes and keeps screaming to make him stop the car, suddenly the car comes to a halt, the tyres of the car screeched to a stop. Krishna opens her eyes and looks around to see an isolated place, she looks to her left and sees a small house, she didn't notice that Pinto had let go of her until she heard the car door close, she looked to her right and saw an empty seat and then suddenly her door had opened and she was taken out of the car by Pinto, he manages to get Krishna out of the car but he fails to take her into the house, she wouldn't budge, she had fear all over her face and didn't want to go into that house, he tried again but she still wouldn't budge, he finally decides to pick her up and take her in, Krishna tries to get out of Pinto's grip but fails to, he had full control over her. Pinto opens the door and takes her into the house, Krishna looks around to see an ordinary house, and she then notices Pinto walking up the stairs with her in his arms.

Pinto takes her to a room, he lets her down and says to her "You will stay here for now", Krishna tries to barge her way out and tries pushing Pinto out of the way only to be stopped by Pinto who grabs her and pulls her until she comes crashing on his chest, he shouts at her "I said you will stay here, that means you WILL stay here" and he was proper angry, he looks straight into her eyes and Krishna couldn't help but look into his eyes as well but she was scared as well because his eyes clearly showed how much anger he had in him, she decides to be strong and shouts back "Let me go NOW or else!" to which Pinto replies "Or else what?" and his grip on her gets stronger, he then lets her go as she went quiet, they were still really close and Pinto could feel Krishna's phone vibrating, he takes the phone off her and leaves her there and locks the door, Krishna tries to open the door only to find it locked, she bangs the door in frustration. Pinto was next to the kitchen when he heard the bang, he spots the fruit basket which was in the kitchen and decides to take it up for Krishna, he opens the door again and sees her walking from one side to the other, he goes in and gives her the fruit basket, she refuses to take it and asks him again to let her go, he ignores her plea and offers the fruits again to her and she refuses again, he gets agitated and leaves the basket in the room, he turns around to leave and gets to the door, he turns back around and says "Eat the fruits if you want to, if you don't then that's not my problem, you will be the one starving" and turns around again and leaves, Krishna starts crying in anger and frustration, she doesn't know what to do, she needs to get home, Pinto took her phone so she can't even call anyone for help or inform her family, on the other hand Pinto arrives at the Singh Mansion just in time for dinner.

Pinto walks in smiling into the Singh Mansion, he is thinking about the accomplishment of his plan and is going up to his room, "Arre Pinto Beta, your back, come and eat dinner with us" Ganga had called out to Pinto, Pinto smiles at her and sits down to eat dinner with the others. On the other hand, Krishna is crying and starts looking for an escape route, she tries opening the door but can't, she tries to open the window but saw that she needs a key to open it widely which Pinto might have, she starts looking for others ways as well. Pinto and everyone else is eating when Sonu starts talking about Krishna and how she is a great teacher and friend, Pinto smiles at Sonu's excitement for Krishna being his teacher, he then remembers about Krishna and starts to feel slightly guilty, he gets worried if she has eaten or not "I hope Krishna has eaten those fruits I got for her, the last time she ate must have been before she came to tutor Sonu" he thinks to himself, "Oh Shit, I forgot about her family, they must be really worried about her now, I was too engrossed in my plan that I forgot about her family" Pinto wanted to kick himself now, he felt something buzzing in his pocket, he got it out and remembered that he has Krishna's phone, Krishna's mum had called her, he didn't pick it up and waited for it to stop, he excuses himself from the table as he wasn't hungry anymore, on the way he texted back to Krishna's family saying 'Ma, I'm at Nitya's house tonight, I should have told you earlier but I couldn't I will call you tomorrow morning, Krishna' Pinto sent the text and felt slightly relieved, he went to his room and started to think about Krishna, he lays down on his bed still thinking about Krishna and is confused on if he was right or wrong in doing this to her. Over to Krishna, she still couldn't stop her tears and started to wonder why Pinto did this to her, she felt really frustrated but helpless as she couldn't do anything about it. Slowly they both fell asleep in the respective rooms while thinking about each other late in the night.

The next morning Pinto wakes up earlier than usual, he quickly gets ready and gets out of the house to go to Krishna, he gets stopped by Sargam who was doing something in the home temple, she asks him "Where are you going Devar Ji?" Pinto quickly replies "I got some work to do, so I need to get there quickly" and starts to run off only to be stopped by Sargam again "Devar Ji stop, first eat breakfast then go, I'll quickly serve you breakfast so you can eat", Pinto smiles at the love and care his Bhabhi had for him, she treated him like Sonu, he goes up to her and says "Thank you Bhabhi but sorry, I really need to go, it's very important, but I promise I won't miss lunch made by you", Sargam and Pinto smile at each other and Sargam lets him go and carries on with what she's doing. On the way Pinto quickly stops to buy some food for himself and Krishna to eat for breakfast, he reaches there and rushes upstairs to check on her, he reaches and finds Krishna sitting on the floor all crouched up and leaning on the side of the bed, he starts to admire her as she looks very pretty and peaceful in her sleep. He carefully goes next to her and tries not to wake her up, Krishna wakes up to the noise of bags rustling, she opens her eyes and is shocked to see Pinto kneeling down right next to her with a bag, she looks past him to see the door wide open and tries to make a run for it, Pinto quickly grabs her so she fails to escape, Krishna tries getting out of his hold and accidently rips his Kurta a bit and scratches him on the chest in the process, Pinto feels the small burn and gets slightly angry, he shouts at her and sees her crying again, he goes soft after seeing this, he then looks at the bag of food you bought, he is about to grab it when he sees the fruit bowl he had left for her, it was still full and realises that she hasn't eaten anything at all, so he gets the food out and sits down right next to her, he sets the food out and tells her to eat. Krishna refuses to eat and Pinto then takes a deep breath and says "Your mum called last night on your phone, if you eat then I will let you talk to your mum" Pinto looks at her, Krishna then replies "No I want to talk to my mum first", Pinto agrees and gets her phone out, he says "But remember, tell her that your friend Nitya's house because that's what I texted back and make up an excuse" Krishna agrees and Pinto gives her the phone and she talks to her mum. While Krishna is talking to her mum, Pinto finishes setting out the food, Krishna finishes talking and Pinto feeds her the food and eats along with her too, in a way they were both unknowingly eating from the same plate.

After they finished eating, Pinto packs everything up and picks all the rubbish up to throw it away, he looks at Krishna who is all silent now, he tells her "Krishna, come downstairs with me" and signals her to come along with him, Krishna looks at Pinto with a questioning look, Pinto then says to her "I'm staying here for some time and will be watching television downstairs, why don't you join me since you have nothing to do here" Krishna agrees as she badly wanted to get out of that room, she gets up and starts to follow him out, Pinto on the way grabs the fruit basket he got for Krishna as well so they can have some fruits downstairs. They both head to downstairs and Pinto sat on tha sofa and tapped the seat next to him signalling Krishna to come sit next to him, they start watching television and some time later Krishna starts feeling sleepy as she slept really late at night and slowly falls asleep, she unknowingly rests her head on Pinto's shoulder, Pinto is surprised to see this and then he sees that she fell asleep, he smiles at this and puts his arm around her to support her from falling, he also feels tired and starts to fall asleep too.  

There you go, that was Chapter 2, and you didn't expect this did you? Pinto kidnapping Krishna, it's actually the trigger-point of their love story. Hope you all enjoyed reading this Chapter, next up is an Update for Prishna FF: Ishaqzaade, please Hit the Like Button and Comment.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ashnaMaharajJasluvsKinshuknehashthaJadeluvkmZoyaluvsKinshukpaviluvsvirikaRagvir_Prishnarozietrinilisataahir004moniluvskinshukkmfan_2Prishna_DBPS

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged

If you want PM's when I update then please hit the Like Button on the PM List on the first page Smile 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukRagvir_PrishnaPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Fiza...I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am going to read it over and over again...

I LOVE this style of Pintu!!!!!!!!!Absolutely thrilling...WOW!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukRagvir_Prishnataahir004moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

Fiza...I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am going to read it over and over again...

I LOVE this style of Pintu!!!!!!!!!Absolutely thrilling...WOW!!!!!!

Thanks Shanti I'm glad you liked it and wil read it over and over again Wink what did you think was going to happen after reading the first 2 paragraphs? Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukRagvir_Prishnataahir004moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top