Afsar Bitiya

Prishna New FF: Qabool Hai - Chapter 5 Pg 18 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 20

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Originally posted by RagvirFan123

Wow wow wow, what a great chapter, Pinto kidnaps Krishna, I hope you give a lot of romance in this, this is one awesome chapter, do continue soon please =)

Thanks Azifa Big smile and yep there will be a lot of Romance during this Kidnap Wink Embarrassed and will try and update soon Smile

That's great I can't wait for your next update =)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukFizaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Prishna New FF: Qabool Hai - Chapter 5 Pg 18 (Page 12)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Wow this was really an outstanding chapter I really loved new kidnapper Pintu singh. wow wow wow Keep writing and please please try to continue your SS tooWink

JasluvsKinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Wow wow wow, what a great chapter, Pinto kidnaps Krishna, I hope you give a lot of romance in this, this is one awesome chapter, do continue soon please =)

Thanks Azifa Big smile and yep there will be a lot of Romance during this Kidnap Wink Embarrassed and will try and update soon Smile

That's great I can't wait for your next update =)

Thanks Azifa Embarrassed Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Wow this was really an outstanding chapter I really loved new kidnapper Pintu singh. wow wow wow Keep writing and please please try to continue your SS tooWink

Thanks Rachna and I will hopefully update soon and will also update my SS as well Big smile

JasluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Fizu First of all I am extremly Sorry for commenting so so late here . Very Sorry for that *Holds ears*  . 

And Now about the Update ..I am totally Speechless . U said very correct that I really didn't expected the Kidnap .And Wow the way Pintu kidnapped her , his Anger , his Attitude , his care and concern for Krishna everything was so so mindblowing and too Stylish Clap . I completely loved Pintu's character . Loved how they both fall asleep in last on each other.Can't wait for next update . You are simply amazing Writer Fizu . Keep it up Clap

JasluvsKinshukFizaluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPS

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Fizu First of all I am extremly Sorry for commenting so so late here . Very Sorry for that *Holds ears*  . 

And Now about the Update ..I am totally Speechless . U said very correct that I really didn't expected the Kidnap .And Wow the way Pintu kidnapped her , his Anger , his Attitude , his care and concern for Krishna everything was so so mindblowing and too Stylish Clap . I completely loved Pintu's character . Loved how they both fall asleep in last on each other.Can't wait for next update . You are simply amazing Writer Fizu . Keep it up Clap

It's Ok Moni, and thanks Moni and yeah Pinto's character is turning out nicely isn't it? Embarrassed and thanks Moni for calling me an amazing writer and will try and update really soon Big smile

JasluvsKinshukPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

JasluvsKinshuk

JasluvsKinshuk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Wow Wow Fizu What an Awesome update Hug Loved each and every part N ofcourse loved Pintuji's character Wink Waiting for lott of Romance and just can't wait for next update Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

FizaluvsKinshuk

Coolbie

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasviren

Wow Wow Fizu What an Awesome update Hug Loved each and every part N ofcourse loved Pintuji's character Wink Waiting for lott of Romance and just can't wait for next update Embarrassed

Thanks Jesna, I'm glad you liked it and glad you liked Pinto as well Big smile and yep a lot of romance coming up. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top