Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG Fizu This one was amazing Update . Truly Truly Loved it πŸ‘ . And Sorry for Commenting late . 
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taahir004

Wow each chapter is more interesting than the last

Fizu this is just awesome stuff

Thanks Taahir, I'm glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jadeluvkm

Fizu I'm really sorry for late reply but this part is just awesome

It's Ok Jade and thanks I'm glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

OMG Fizu This one was amazing Update . Truly Truly Loved it πŸ‘ . And Sorry for Commenting late . 

Thanks Moni, I'm glad you liked it and it's Ok πŸ˜ƒ
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please continue soon, really want to know what happes next
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ragvir_Prishna

Please continue soon, really want to know what happes next

Thanks Azifa, will try to 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Hi everyone, back with a new chapter, sorry for any typo's and mistakes, I hope you all like it 😳

Prishna FF: Qabool Hai - Chapter 5:

He sees her sitting on the bed thinking about what's happening and goes and sits next her with the breakfast, he offers Krishna the food but she refuses, Pinto offers it again but got the same result. He then sits more closer to her and decided to feed her with his hands and tries to do so, Krishna wanted to refuse but she couldn't, She looks at Pinto and thinks about all her interactions with him so far and thinks about where her life is heading. Pinto looks at her and sees her lost in her thoughts, he gathers some courage and calls "Krishna" Krishna looks up at him with a questioning look, Pinto starts off with "Krishna, I'm really sorry..." And without realizing he holds her hand Krishna sees this and is slightly uncomfortable, she looks at Pinto who is still going on about how he's sorry she could see the regret he had in him, a small smile had appeared on her face. Pinto wasn't finished what he was saying but he could see the smile forming on Krishna's face, he was puzzled, he asks her why she is smiling "Krishna you're smiling?" Krishna realizes she's smiling and answers his question with a question "why are you doing this to me?" Pinto had no words; he just gets up from there and walks away leaving a confused Krishna.

Krishna watches him leave and starts to thinks about her family, she was missing them a lot and starts crying, she wanted to escape but couldn't find a way, she badly wanted to find out why Pinto is doing this to her. Pinto was heading home, he didn't have the courage to stay in there and answer her, he decided to go home, once he reaches home, Tuntun stops him and sits him down, Pinto sits down and Tuntun directly asks Pinto to join him in business. Pinto blatantly refuses, he stands up and is about to walk off but Tuntun stops him "Stop right there Pinto Singh!" and walks up to him, Pinto and Tuntun get into an argument, Tuntun taunts Pinto for only listening to Krishna and going after her a lot as he seems to know if Krishna is well or not. Pinto gets pissed and shouts at Tuntun "That's enough, I'm only silent because you're my father and I respect you, but don't take my silence as my weakness" and walks way from there as he is hurt and angry. He leaves the building and goes off to buy Krishna's medicines on the way back to Krishna. He finally reaches the house where Krishna is and goes inside, he goes upstairs to see her upset. Krishna looks up and sees him and could clearly see he was upset, she didn't know how and why but she got up and consoled Pinto, he looked at her and started to feel guilty on abducting her.

Krishna could see him lost in deep thoughts, she started wondering what he was thinking about, Pinto comes out of his thoughts and just hugs her, and Krishna didn't know what to do. Pinto felt like he found solace and peace when he hugged her, for some reason he didn't want to let her go he hugged her tightly and he could feel Krishna feeling awkward, his brain was telling him to let go but his heart was telling him to keep hugging her. Krishna could feel his heartbeat as she was really close to him; a lot of things were going through their minds at that moment. Pinto finally let out a deep breath and let go of her, he stood up and took her downstairs with him, he wanted to let her go home but he knew it wasn't the right time

They both went downstairs and Pinto turns to Krishna and says "You can go anywhere in this house but you can't go outside, is that clear?" Krishna looks at him all confused; she nods her head in agreement. Pinto tells her to sits down and goes upstairs, he came back downstairs a few seconds later with the blanket and puts it around Krishna and says "Your still recovering so keep this blanket around you" Krishna for some reason couldn't let out a peep and just nodded in agreement every time, they both sat there next to each other on the sofa and watched Television. Pinto kept glancing at Krishna every now and then, he was having this unknown feeling in him that he didn't know what to do, it was like his heart was beating faster whenever Krishna was near him, suddenly Pinto gets a call from home, and it was his mum. Ganga called Pinto to tell him to come home as it was turning dark and she was worried, Pinto replies "Ma, I'm staying over at Madhan's place for tonight will be back tomorrow" Krishna looks up at him when he says that, Pinto who was also looking at Krishna the whole time says to Ganga "I'll hang up now, and don't worry too much I will be back tomorrow" as soon as the call ends Krishna asks Pinto "Is this Madhan's house? Pinto replies "No this is my house; nobody knows about this house, I come here and stay over a lot as well"

Suddenly, Pinto remembers that Krishna also has a worried family and says to her "I have talked to my mum, you need to talk to your mum don't you? Or she will be really worried" Krishna nods and felt glad on the inside that she might be able to talk to her mum, Pinto gets her phone out and hands it to her and says "But remember, you staying at your friends house, and I have informed your friend and she only knows your here and you can call her as well"

Krishna nods in agreement and calls her family first, she talks to Saraswati first and then Chanchal and Manisha and then Vidyapati, she wanted to talk to Ravi as well but he was busy. Krishna wanted to talk to every single one of them as she was missing them all a lot, she then called her friend Nitya and she found out Pinto had told her everything and warned her not to tell anyone or else, she looks at Pinto who was watching Television, she ends the call and Pinto takes the phone off her, he then gets up and goes and gets her medicines for the room, he gives her the medicines and Krishna quietly takes them. Pinto sees that she's still wearing his chain but the blood was faint and can see it lightly, for some reason he felt good on seeing the chain, after that they continue watching television, Pinto kept glancing at her throughout and they were sitting really close. Pinto suddenly gets up to go to the kitchen when he is stopped, he turns around and sees Krishna looking up at him, he looks down and sees that her duppatta was stuck to his watch, Pinto and Krishna both try and take it off but end up with Pinto's hand on Krishna's hand and they get lost in each other.

Please Hit the and Comment πŸ˜ƒ

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow the perftect way to end my night i love it. Bt going to kill u its so short;(;(. And why must u writers be evil and stop at the most interesting parts. Bt seriously i cnt stay mad at u after such a lovely chapter. The hug, their closeness was awesome
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

Wow the perftect way to end my night i love it. Bt going to kill u its so short;(;(. And why must u writers be evil and stop at the most interesting parts. Bt seriously i cnt stay mad at u after such a lovely chapter. The hug, their closeness was awesome

Thanks Sandia, glad you like it 😳 I did tell you I'm Evil 😈 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and aww thanks and sorry it's short, I already started the next chapter πŸ˜ƒ
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
loved it as usual Fiza❀️,,,agree with Sandia too short,,,was wondering where it was heading but guess next chapter will be exciting and full of passionπŸ˜‰,,,and their feelings,,,meaning Pintu's,,, loved the Pintu / Tuntun confrontation over Krishna,,, love his care for Krishna and her trying to figure why's he's doing this,,,Edited by trinilisa - 11 years ago