Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: taahir004

Fizu this chapter is simply sizzling its beautiful

hope the cvs can read your FF and get some ideas

Thanks Taahir, I'm glad you liked this chapter and thanks I hope they do too 😳
JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG Fantastic N Superb chapter  FizuuπŸ€— Its so Beautiful N Soo Romantic... Completely enjoyed the Romantic rain song sequance 😳 Really Loved it. I Must say that you are an Amazing writer Fizu πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Can't wait for next chapter !!!
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jasviren

OMG OMG Fantastic N Superb chapter  FizuuπŸ€— Its so Beautiful N Soo Romantic... Completely enjoyed the Romantic rain song sequance 😳 Really Loved it. I Must say that you are an Amazing writer Fizu πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Can't wait for next chapter !!!

Thanks Jesna, I'm glad you liked this Chapter and the rain sequence and thanks for the compliment and working on the next chapter 😳
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Here I am with another chapter of this FF, I hope you all like it, btw I have mentioned Pneumonia in this chapter and you will find out why but it may not make sense and I have researched a bit about it but still don't think it's correct, if it isn't then sorry but I hope you enjoy the chapter anyway 😳

Prishna FF Qabool Hai: Chapter 4

Pinto breaks out of the hug and slowly pulls her into a kiss, Pinto holds her by the waist and Krishna couldn't help but respond to the kiss. After a while Pinto and Krishna break out of the kiss, Pinto looks at Krishna passionately with a small smile on his face. Krishna looks up at Pinto and suddenly realises that whatever happening was wrong, she sees that she is still in Pinto's hold, she pushes Pinto away from her, Pinto was shocked at this behaviour of hers considering what just happened, he looks at her with a questioning look, he asks her "What happened Krishna?" and goes closer to cup her face, Krishna moves his hand away and shouts back "This is wrong, we shouldn't have done that!" Pinto gets slightly pissed, he controls her anger and gives her a glare, and somewhere inside him he was hurt. He grabs her hand and tries to take her back inside, Krishna tries to resist going in with him, and she tries to free her hand from his grip, Pinto holds her tighter and takes her straight upstairs, Krishna who was crying starts shouting at Pinto, Pinto gets angry and pins her to the wall, he shouts at her and Krishna shouts back and tries to push him away, Pinto closes in on her until there was no gap between them, he says to her "So we kissed, what's wrong with that?!". Krishna looks at him shocked, she says "What do you mean what's wrong with that?!? We kissed, that was wrong" Pinto asks "Oh yeah? And how was that wrong?" Krishna starts going on about her marriage, Pinto gets pissed he shouts at her and let's her go, he looks at her and says "Your worried about your marriage aren't you? Then fine!" with that he looks around and sees a flower vase on the small table next to them, he picks up the vase and he breaks it  and cuts his hand, his hand starts bleeding, he puts the blood on her partings, he then takes his Chain off and puts it on her as a Mangalsutra (Wedding Chain). He looks at her and says to her "you were worried who's going to marry you, I have married you, now you don't have to worry anymore" he was angry, Krishna was shocked and clearly see the immense anger he had through his eyes which were full of anger, Pinto left her there and angrily went downstairs. Krishna started crying, she went in front of the mirror and saw the blood which represented Sindoor on her partings, she looked at the chain which represented the Mangalsutra

Downstairs Pinto sat on the sofa, he closes his eyes and has flashbacks about the rain, their kiss and what happened a few seconds ago, he thinks about what he done and feels guilty. He remembers the kiss and Krishna's regret kept playing over and over again in his head, Pinto gets pissed off, he looks upstairs and finds it weird that there was no sound or any escaping from Krishna; it was almost as if he was letting Krishna go by keeping the escape route open but she wasn't going. He goes upstairs and next to the door to hear Krishna crying, he doesn't look inside but just listens to her from outside, he decides to leave her and goes downstairs. He sits down on the sofa and switches on the television; he flips through all the channels but doesn't seem to be interested in anything as all he could think of was Krishna. He gets frustrated and leaves from there, he drives home in anger, he reaches there and goes straight to his room while ignoring everyone around him, he changes his clothes and goes to bed without eating as he was angry.

The next morning Pinto has calmed down by then and remembers what had happened, he decided to go to Krishna and say sorry, he was about to leave the house only to be stopped by Tuntun. Tuntun makes him sit and eat breakfast Pinto not wanting to delay in going to Krishna quickly and silently eats and tries going again only to be stopped by Babloo this time, Babloo asks him "Pinto, why aren't you coming to the Coaching Centre nowadays, Krishna is also not coming either, I wonder what happened to her" Pinto makes an excuse, he says to Babloo "Bhaiyya, something came up for which I couldn't come to the Coaching Centre" Babloo replies "Oh Ok, I'll call Krishna's house to check why she hasn't been coming" and was about to call Krishna's house to find the reason when Pinto stops him and says "Bhaiyya don't call, I know the reason, Krishna is ill so that's why she hasn't been coming in" and Babloo smiles at Pinto and goes to his room, Pinto is about to leave to go to Krishna but this time Sonu stops him, Sonu wants to play cricket with him, Pinto couldn't refuse Sonu so he stays back and plays, he decides to go to Krishna later. Throughout the game he kept thinking about Krishna, he wasn't playing like he normally does, all he could think about was Krishna.

Finally Sonu got tired and he didn't want to play anymore, he says to Pinto "Chachu, I'm tired, I don't want to play anymore" and with that he goes to his room. Pinto watches him go to his room and sits on the sofa and spots the small calendar next to him, he picks up the calendar and looks at the date, he sees that its nearly a week since he kidnapped Krishna, he looks at his watch and looks at the time and heads out to go to Krishna. On the way he decides to take something for her to eat and buys food for her since he knew for sure that Krishna had not eaten ever since.

Pinto reaches the house and quickly heads upstairs, he sees the door still left in the same position, he hesitates to go inside but musters the courage and goes in, when he enters he gets the shock of his life, he is shocked at the sight - he sees Krishna on the floor with her eyes closed and still, he goes to her and tries to wake her up "Krishna, wake up, Krishna" he feels her forehead and sees that she has high fever, he keeps trying to wake her up but his try turns futile, he picks her up and places her gently on the bed, he covers her with the blanket and tries to think on what else to do. He remembers Ganga taking care of him when he fell ill and goes to get the stuff needed, once he gets the needed things, he places the cold wet cloth on her forehead and kept doing it, he then finally remembers to call the doctor, he stays by Krishna's side until the doctor reaches, he got soo worried that he sat next to her not leaving her side and holds her hand tightly as if he was scared that Krishna will leave him.

The doctor finally arrives, Pinto is somewhat relived to see the Doctor. The Doctor checks on Krishna and sees what's wrong with her. Once she finishes checking up in her, she goes up to Pinto and tells him "She is weak and has a high fever and I think she may have symptoms of pneumonia" Pinto gets worried and asks her "What? How can she get better? Which medicines do I need to buy?" The doctor asks him "First I need to know who she is to you" Pinto looked at her surprised, he didn't know what to say, he looks at Krishna and replies "Krishna is my wife" the doctor replies to him "You need to take good care of her, you need to buy medicines and you need to give her heat, since the current heat is not helping, I would advise you to give her body heat, since your her husband, also you need to get her damp clothes changed as well or her condition could worsen" Pinto is surprised, he let's the doctor go and looks at Krishna, the doctors voice kept ringing in his ears, Pinto hadn't felt this hesitant before in his life, he took a deep breath and grabbed a spare Kurta from the Wardrobe which was already there, he closed the curtains and turned off the light, he had blocked out all the lights in the room and went next to Krishna, he closed his eyes and changes Krishna's clothes for her. He then got into bed and hugged her so she can get his body heat, he entangles himself and Krishna. He didn't know what the feeling he was having was, it was almost as if he liked it. Slowly as night came Pinto also fell asleep with Krishna, his head fell perfectly into Krishna's nape and his fingers entangled with hers, there was no space for any air to come in between them. Pinto started dreaming about him and Krishna, he was dreaming of Krishna in that Saree he had seen in the market

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWA5dSsFJlw[/YOUTUBE]

Pinto's dream gets interrupted by some movement from Krishna, Krishna wakes up to see her and Pinto entangled in each other, she didn't know what to do, she tried getting out of his grip but that made Pinto hold her tighter and nuzzles her neck, Krishna was getting an unknown feeling. Pinto finally wakes up and sees Krishna looking at him, they were staring at each other for some time, Krishna finally comes out of the trance and sees Pinto staring into her eyes, she pushes him slightly and Pinto breaks out of the trance, he let's Krishna go and sits up, he gets out of the bed and avoids looking at Krishna, Krishna sits up and sees that she is wearing Pinto's Kurta, she is shocked and gets worried and Pinto who decides to look at her sees this, he explains to her without looking into her eyes "Krishna, I had called the doctor because you fell ill and your condition worsened so I had to call the doctor and she told me what to do" Krishna could see his hesitance, Pinto goes and gets her dry clothes and tells her to change and leaves the room. Krishna watches him leave the room and was shocked, she couldn't believe what was happening, she got up and changed into her clothes.

Downstairs Pinto was making breakfast, he couldn't stop thinking about Krishna, and he couldn't stop thinking about his dream. Suddenly his thoughts get interrupted when he sees Krishna coming into the kitchen, she sees Pinto trying to make coffee but finding it a bit difficult as Sargam always made coffee for him, she walks over to him and she makes one mug of coffee and shows him, he was about to take it but she moves it away and start drinking the coffee, Pinto sees the naughty smile she had on her face when she was drinking the coffee, he takes the coffee off her somehow and drinks it, Krishna tries stopping him she says "Pinto Ji, I already drank from that mug" Pinto smiles and replies "So what? I'm still drinking from the same mug" Krishna gets shy and turns around to go but Pinto holds her hand, he makes Krishna turn around and closes in on her, he was about to kiss her when he gets interrupted by the kettle noise. Pinto looks around and he realises that he was imagining Krishna; he asks himself "What's happening to me?" he brushes his thoughts off cuts some fruit for Krishna as she was weak and the doctor told him to feed her lots of fruit as well, he manages to make the coffee and takes breakfast upstairs to Krishna. He sees her sitting on the bed thinking about what's happening and goes and sits next her with the breakfast...

Please Hit the  and Comment πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 11 years ago
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Can't hit the like button Fiza,,,cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE it❀️,,,,OMG  Fiza,,,this was just too good,,,where do you come up with this great stuff,,,wow,,,πŸ‘

Song choice was perfect FIZA ,,,,, as I always wanted to see Prishna dance to this,,,,but only got the practice dance,,,,
Thank you sooo much Fiza,,πŸ˜‰
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Ur FF update is awesome and i just love it πŸ˜ƒ.
loved the prishna moments  😳

Thank u , do PM me as soon as u post the next chapter.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
holy shit u ended it there omg what a funda chapter cnt believe it ended omg i really missed this ff but really know i am totally in love with it. my word Fizu excellent, mindblowing hot chapter, the kiss, the anger eveerything perfect your writing isso perfect that i was shocked the coffee part was a dream. i wish i could get u to undate your ffs all the time instant of going to school. beautiful
Surish thumbnail
I

it Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What an amazing story...I am loving it a lot!
Oh...Wow...really really super!
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG what an awesome update, I loved te whole chapter, from the kiss to the blood and chain to the body warmth to the coffee part, I just loved it, please try and continue soon, eagerly waiting to read the next chapter =)